Then

A/N: Listened to a playlist for this chapter. 

***One Month Later, Jauregui Residence, Malibu, CA 730PM***

Lauren scanned her image in front of the mirror, smiling to herself as she moved her long, brown, locks to one side, draping it over one shoulder. She smacked her lips together. Her purple-redish lipstick coating her lips, perfectly complimenting her chic outfit. She wore a white and black elegant jumpsuit that fitted her body perfectly. The top half a blouse like material, the color white with a deep V-neck drop down in front, revealing just enough of the porcelain beauty’s alluring skin. The bottom half black, stopping right at her ankles, paired with black stilettos, clutch in hand, eyes looking into her own.

She took a deep breath, YOU CAN DO THIS; she took another deep breath, exhaling, her lips pulling to her bright, green eyes, I LOVE HER SO MUCH, I’M DOING THIS; her heart pulsating faster as she took a quick glance at the time.

~BUZZ-BUZZ-BUZZ~

Lauren took her phone out of her clutch, “Hey Dylan…” she listened to him speak, “thank you SO MUCH, okay, yes, we’ll be there soon…if Camz EVER gets her butt down here, she’s been getting ready for like two hours...” her best friend began to laugh on the other end, “I know right! Seriously…she’s lucky I KIND OF love her,” the green eyed girl said playfully, “okay, see you soon, love you.”

~CLICK~

She walked towards the stairs, holding onto the rail as she looked at her phone; worried about the time, “CAAAMMMEEELLLAAAAA….” she looked at her phone again, “CAAMMMMZZZ---”

“I’m ready…” her soft voice let out, prompting the older brunette to look up, eyes atop the stairs, her lips pulling to her emerald eyes, “…sorry I took so long,” she began walking down the stairs.

“It’s um…” Lauren swallowed the lump that quickly built in her throat, she was at a lost for words, eyes locked on the younger brunette who was wearing a cute, sexy, silver mesh, dress, stopping a few inches above her knees, paired with cream, suede pumps…SHE WAS MESMERIZED.

***Flashback: Auditions***

“CAMILA CABELLO!” one of the staff members yelled out her name, the young, petite girl making her way to the center of the stage, the judges waiting for her to sing.

Lauren watched the girl make her way onto the stage, she’s cute, she thought to herself, no big deal; she doesn’t look like she’ll be much of a competition, but at least she’s cute…yeah, cute.

But then Camila began to sing, drawing green eyes to her, they were immobile, SHE WAS MESMERIZED.

***End of Flashback***