Fight For You (Part 2)

Lauren woke up to a slight breeze brushing over her bare body as she slowly opened her eyes to the morning sunlight making its way through the clear sliding doors that were open. She frowned when she realized Camila was no longer on the couch with her. The older brunette took a quick look around before flopping her legs over the couch to sit up. She stood up and grabbed her shirt from the floor and threw it over her head, as it was the only thing covering her naked flesh. The shirt was loose and long enough to cover most of her as it stopped short of mid thigh. She took in the smell of bacon and smiled at the thought of Camila cooking.

“Lo? Are you up…in here babe.” Camila called from the kitchen.

BABE.

Lauren liked the way that sounded so natural coming from Camila’s lips. She walked into the kitchen and stood by the door as she watched the shorter brunette hovered above the stove maneuvering back and forth as she cooked.

“I would’ve expected something like pizza, but THIS, this I can certainly get used to.” She said with a hint of lust in her voice, as she looked Camila up and down in her silk pajamas that pulled up as she reached to grab for something on the top cupboard.

Lauren couldn’t resist as she quickly walked towards the shorter brunette and wrapped her arms around her waist. She buried her face in Camila’s neck as the shorter brunette tilted her head to let Lauren have as much room as she needed. Lauren began pecking kisses up and down Camila’s neck as she released approving moans.

“Breakfast. Smells. So. Good.” She whispered in between kisses. All Camila could do was moan as Lauren bit her lightly.

The taller brunette spun Camila around to finally face her. Green eyes locked onto dark brown eyes momentarily before Lauren pressed her lips against soft full lips. Camila finally broke the kiss both still wrapped in each other’s arms staring intensely.

“I made you breakfast Lo.” Camila said with a slight smile as she pushed herself up to kiss the set of eager lips in front of her.

Lauren and Camila sat across from each other at the breakfast nook table as they ate what Camila had made. Camila could feel green eyes on her as she continued to read her paper. Lauren couldn’t help it; every few bites her eyes made their way to scan the beautiful sight in front of her. Disheveled brown locks that weren’t done, but looked done, full lips sipping on a coffee cup, even the way she flipped the pages of the newspaper made Lauren’s heart skip a beat every now and then.

She stared at the brown-eyed girl wondering how she ever made it this long without her. Without her long wavy chocolate locks that rolled off her shoulders gently, without her full lips that when sipping on a cup of coffee…sipping on anything, were absolutely irresistible and when tugged from ear to ear were just dangerous, at least for Lauren. Her eyes, the most beautiful brown eyes she had ever looked into; it was Camila’s tell. Lauren knew exactly how Camila felt just by looking into her hypnotic brown eyes, the way they glistened when she was speaking passionately about anything, the way they darkened with intensity when she was upset, the way they softened when she couldn’t quite express how she really felt at the moment. Camila’s tell were in fact her eyes and those brown eyes were also Lauren’s Achilles’ heel.