Perfectly Imperfect

Lauren slightly propped herself up, one arm supporting her, the warmth very much present between their bare bodies as her shiny, emerald eyes looked deeply into bright, flickering brown orbs beneath her. Her green eyes scanned the softened, caramel face below her as a subtle smile crept on her face, love pulsating within; she was utterly adrift in a sea of brown. She took her free hand, her thumb faintly stroking the plump bottom lip her green eyes were locked on, the touch of her thumb causing the younger brunette’s lips to slowly pull to her eyes, that same subtle smile inducing the fair skin beauty to stoop unhurriedly, taking her time as her full, yearning lips gently kissed full, warm, inviting ones as the younger brunette ran her fingers through brown locks.

They remained kissing for quite some time before Lauren began to slow her pace, the younger girl following her lead, “I love you,” the older brunette whispered onto Camila’s lips before pressing her own against the younger girl’s that began to move as she giggled, the older girl propped her body up, her knees on either side of the girl beneath her, straddling, “so I’m here, kissing you lovingly,” her green eyes narrowed, “lost in the moment,” she perked an eyebrow as the younger girl continued to lightly chuckle, “and you’re laughing…” Lauren bit her bottom lip as her amused eyes scanned the girl beneath her who was now covering her mouth as she couldn’t contain her laughter, “alright,” the older girl began to move off of the younger brunette but was held in place by two hands grabbing on her thighs, “baby, you’re blushing,” she leaned down, wanting to get a better view of sparkling brown eyes, “what,” the porcelain skin girl’s lips pulled to her eyes, “why are you blushing,” she grabbed Camila’s hands off her thighs, pinning them above the younger girl’s head, “tell me,” she leaned in, kissing the younger brunette’s lips.

WHAT IS SHE THINKING ABOUT? I’M GOING TO GET HER TO TELL ME!

Camila’s cheeks were a rose color, “I was just thinking,” Lauren released her hands, her green eyes softening at the vision in front of her, the younger girl traced circles on her stomach, “about our first time.”

I WONDER IF SHE REMEMBERS…I COULD NEVER FORGET.

The older brunette’s lips pulled to her eyes as she remembered their first time, “…I remember,” she brushed their lips together before flopping on her back next to the younger brunette, a smile still plastered on her face.

Camila rolled over, straddling the older brunette, propping her upper body up as her brown orbs penetrated sparkling green ones, “yeah?” she bit her bottom lip, “you remember?”

Lauren intertwined their fingers as she looked up at the brown-eyed girl, her heart swelling as she took a deep breathe, “it was so long ago Camz…I remember it like it was yesterday.”

***Flashback 8½ Years Ago***

The girls were back in Miami during a break in their schedule and they would have an entire weekend to spend together, just by themselves. Camila’s parents had gone out of town to visit relatives taking her little sister as well, trusting that the sixteen year old was responsible enough to be left home alone for two whole days. Truth be told her parents weren’t as convinced until the younger brunette had told them Lauren would be staying over the entire weekend to keep her company, so they had agreed to leave her at home, as long as the older brunette would be there the entire weekend as well.