Silly Love Songs

A/N: Because you're all so fabulous I wanted to put up another update...hope you like it! <3

Getting up out of bed was like climbing Mount Everest for the caramel skin beauty; it had to be the hardest task she would ever have to execute in her life. It seemed to be an impossible thing to do, get up out of bed, at least this morning, with a warm arm wrapped around her waist, a soft, smooth body cuddling up against her own and to make things even more difficult, the first thing her brown orbs soaked in was a flawless, sleeping porcelain face in front of her, she didn’t think she’d be able to get out of bed, EVER.

Maybe I should just cancel, she seriously thought about it, but reconsidered since this business meeting had been scheduled for weeks now. I HAVE to go, but I don’t want to, she pressed her gentle lips onto the sleeping girl’s cheek, catching the corner of her mouth.

Camila finally mustered up enough physical strength to get herself out of bed; lets face it, her heart was still in the sleeping girl’s arms. She had been up for about half an hour now, getting ready for a business meeting that was to happen in about another half hour. She made her way around their hotel room grabbing whatever she needed to take with her.

Her brown orbs scanned the room when it landed on the still sleeping brunette, she looks so beautiful sleeping, so peaceful, the petite brunette dropped her purse and made her way to the love of her life, placing soft, warm kisses on warm, fair skin, SO HAPPY, SHE MAKES ME SO HAPPY, she kissed her again on her exposed collarbone.

***Flashback 9 Years Ago***

It was the girls’ only day off in what seemed like forever. Normani and Lauren had decided to spend some time together, shopping and soaking in the California sun.  They spent most of their day walking around the Santa Monica Pier and just taking in the locals, it was amazing to be a teenager again, even if it was just for a few hours. Lauren and Normani made their way back to the mansion and into the living room, both sets of eyes noticing Ally, who was sitting on the couch and Dinah, who was sitting on a stool next to their stereo system, both pairs of eyes staring into the hallway, but nothing was there…they were just waiting.

Lauren cleared her throat, “you guys do know that there’s nothing there right?”

Normani and Lauren looked at each other confused.

“It’s Mila’s turn,” Ally turned to both girls with a smile.

Lauren perked an eyebrow, Camz, what are you up to, better yet, where are you?

“Turn for what? What’s going on?” Normani asked sitting next to Ally as Lauren moved to stand next Dinah.

DAAWWGGGSS…” Dinah somewhat whispered as all eyes turned towards her, “Mila’s been singing ALLLL DAYYY, that’s why we decided to do THIS,” Normani and Lauren both nodded, the whole thing started to make sense, it was Camila’s turn to sing, “but there’s SOMETHING going on,” Dinah let out as she batted her lashes, smiling from ear to ear.