Reality,

A/n Apologies if my writing is all over the place and boring, I'm literally so confused anymore due to lack of ideas and updating. I feel like a failure as a writer probably bc I am. Sorry.

Playlist Live today. I'm not sure how to feel about last night. It was really pleasant but then Faith had to leave and it was a bit disappointing.

Anyway Playlist Live. I meet Faith, Shelby, and Connor by the doors and I notice that Connor and Shelby are lost in each other again, leaving Faith alone.

"Need company?" I ask with a smile.

"Absolutely." She returns the smile.

"Are you nervous? You really shouldn't be, everyone is really fun and nice." I assure her.

"I'm fine, thanks," she says, giggling.

We go inside and are assigned tables for autographs and things and hey, I'm right next to dreamyourlifefilms. I suppose they put channels in a group by similarity? I don't know nor do I care.

Connor's on the other side of them.

We get off talking about something I can't concentrate on and the rest of the day is mostly a blur of people I know and people I don't know and people I don't wanna know. But I know I can't remember any of it by the time it's over.

When I get back to my room I just fall face-first down on the bed and make no effort to move.

The only effort I make is probably thirty minutes later when I grab the remote and start watching tv.

I look at the wall clock and see it's only 6:00. It's then I decide to lazily pull out my phone and text the first number in my messages.

It just so happens to be my mom.

Okay, second. I'm sure you can guess who it is?

'How was ur first day ?' I text her. Within a minute or so I get a reply.

'A bit boring, but I'm sure it'll be better tomorrow with all the people, right?'

'Yeah im sure.' God I'm so stupid. Why can't I think of stuff to say?

'Anyway..' I send one more text and conversation just starts flowing. I can't believe how cute she's being. Eventually I fall into a relatively dreamless sleep. I do catch a glimpse of something though. It seems to be the end of my dream. I'm standing with Faith but then Connor pulls me away. Then it ends. More darkness before I wake up.

Time for more Playlist Live.. Oh, joy.

It takes about ten minutes for me to drag myself out the bed and get dressed. Not too long after that, I get a knock on the door and stumble around to open it.

"Yes?" I answer it.

"You're gonna be late and Faith has been bothering me about it all morning. You ready?" Shelby asks.

"Yeah," I say as I grab my phone and head out the door with her.

"So... She's been talking about Playlist Live? She must be excited." I mumble.

"No, she's been talking about you. 'Oh I wonder what I'm gonna say to Christian' 'oh I hope he likes my outfit,'" she mocks her friend. "She hasn't said either of those things but you get the point." I laugh and butterflies let themselves loose in my stomach.

For some reason, Playlist Live isn't as interesting this year. I guess it's just me because nothing is different. After a few people talking on stage and taking a few pictures, there's an intermission. I slump my shoulders, not knowing what I should do. Then I look to see Faith at the exact location in my dream. She's by a table on her phone, even wearing the same thing that I saw. I walk over to her and see what I can do.