The dream, again,

A/n: yes guys I do realize how short my chapters are and I am so so sorry! ;-;-;-;

Anyway I've had so much fun writing the past few chapters and idek if I have any reads but I love you guys so much o m g.

And I know Shelby and I haven't actually started making videos yet but we are so beyond broke lol. I might get a job within the next two or three months so hang with us and we might start soon.

PLUS WE'RE TWO DUMBASSES WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO EDIT. sorry.

"Welcome back," Christian says.

"Pleasure to be back," I respond with my best smile.

"You have a gorgeous smile.." He says, almost nervously. I blush and look at my feet.

"Thank you." I walk in the door and we sit on the bed.

"These beds are nice, but I kind of miss mine," Christian comments, laying down.

"Yeah, but my bed sucks, so I'm not really complaining." We both laugh at that. He looks around the room, deciding what to do next.

"We should make hot chocolate." He suggests.

"It's March, in Florida." I comment.

"True, but hot chocolate is..great stuff, y'know."

"Also true." He gets up and I watch him walk off into the kitchen area. It takes me a couple seconds to realize I should go in there too. So, I do.

I stand there for a while after he volunteers to make mine as well.

There's so much going through my head I don't know how I'm containing it.

"Christian, do you have a girlfriend?" I blurt.

Oh. I'm not.

He smiles a little.

"No," he replies. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No.."

"Oh."

There's nothing else on that matter and quite frankly I'm disappointed.

After the cocoa is done we decide to watch a movie. Since there's not a couch we both sit on the bed.

It's really a good movie, but a bit boring. About twenty minutes in, I feel an arm around my shoulder and it drives my stomach crazy. I look up at Christian and smile. He looks as if he thinks he's done the best thing ever. I lean my head against his shoulder and feel the same way. The butterflies clearly aren't going away any time soon. I take the last sip of my hot chocolate and set the cup on the nightstand.

"You finished your hot chocolate too?" I nod. "I can get that if you want-" I grab the side of his shirt before he can move.

"No, it's okay. You're really warm." I say. He chuckles and sits back down, wrapping his arm around my waist this time.

"C-can I?" He holds his hand out for mine and I remember the first time that happened to me. I was on a bus with boyfriend-worthy guy. We were together within the week.

I know what this means! Maybe..

I don't hesitate to take his hand and lace our fingers together. His hands are so big. Then again I have midget hands. But this is so nice.

The movie drags on and I can't pay attention.

The screen fades in and out of my view.

And eventually I just drift off. In his arms.

But there's the dream again!

I'm at Playlist Live this time. Still with Christian. I'm almost sitting on a table, messing with my pockets. I'm super nervous because what if I mess up with Christian? I can feel my face burning and a curl being pushed behind my ear by a familiar hand. I look up and smile. But only because Christian is smiling his perfect smile. He takes my pinky with his and looks into my eyes.

"Faith.. You're blushing." He says and presses his forehead against mine. His smile is still there and I don't ever want it to go away. But I'm confused about why he wants to do this. All my insecurities take over and I can only say this: "C-Christian? What are you...doing?" I almost instantly regret asking. Because he backs away.

"Oh gosh.." He says, looking at the floor. "S-sorry.." His pinky drops and my stomach does too. I try to lighten things up.

"No..don't be." I smile at him. His pupils dilate and I bite my lip, nervously slipping my hand in his. He squeezes it and I'm grateful he did because I thought he didn't want me to. My eyes flutter a bit and close, and I lean in a little. He does the same. I put my hand first on his chest and slip it around his neck. He tilts his head down to close the distance and our lips barely brush before he's pulled away.

Christian laughs annoyedly at the person pulling him away. I sigh and lean back up against the table.

That's when I wake up.

I'm still in Christian's room? Oohps. He seems to be asleep too and the television screen is blue.

I guess he felt me stirring because he wakes up too. His sleepy face is priceless.

"I guess we fell asleep?" He murmurs.

"I suppose.." I say. "What time is it?" I ask frantically. He checks his phone and tells me 2:14. S h i t. "I'm sorry, I have to leave." I say and get up.

"It's okay if you just wanna stay here.." He tries.

"I can't, I was supposed to have movie night with Shelby anyway.. I'm so sorry. See you tomorrow?" I attempt with a lame apology. His face drops and I almost turn around to leave before I realize I really want a hug. I reach out my hand to help him up and pull him into a hug. He quickly towers over me and encases me in a hug.

God I love these. One day and I'm addicted.

I turn around to leave and wave at him going out the door.

"Good night," he calls right before I shut the door, but it's too late for me to reply. God, I feel awful now.

"Good night.." I mumble through the door.

Wow that was a really short chapter sorRY YOU GUYS IM HORRIBLE AT THIS I TRY MY BEST

Ps this is an authors note

Obviously