Playlist Live,

I lay in my bed, a little happy on the inside. It's 2:52 am and I'm just thinking about Playlist Live.

What if we get to go? We probably won't be invited as people, but still. I sat up and grabbed my new laptop that I bought (finally ;-;) and did a bit of searching and calculating. Getting incredibly excited, I called Shelby.

"Nigga help me here. What if we go to Playlist Live?" I say when she picks up.

"I'd cry."

"What would you do if I told you we might be able to?" the words just tumble out of my mouth.

Silence. I think it's a good silence.

"You're not serious."

"I might be." I tell her as I google a few more things. I look at hotel and flight prices and end my search when Shelby tells me she hates flights and her mum hates planes. "Fine, I'll just look and see if we can book the hotel Playlist Live is at."

"That'd be so beyond perf I can't even." she says. I search it, and see that it's a lovely four-star hotel. Four-and-a-half depending on what website you're on. Seeing that there's a nice room with two queen sized beds, I write down some numbers.

"178 per night." Calculation time. "That'd come out to about $712 for the whole time we're there."

"That's good, right?" To be honest, I have absolutely no clue.

"I dunno." I look at the screen in concentration. "Now I'll have to find out how far it is from here to Orlando." Google is life-saving, really. "833 miles. Damn. Shelby, that'll take about thirteen or fourteen hours to get there. With all the stops, gas stations that fall in front of us and force us to buy food, etc."

"OH WELL." she says excitedly. I estimate gas prices and how many gallons it should take with the mpg of her mum's car, possibly future car considering they're shopping around for a new one. I'd hate to do all that math again, even with a calculator ;-;

"With the gas, food, utensils, etc... God, I'm not liking these results." I say sadly.

"But.." I think a minute.

"Wait." I add up a few things, maybe a few nice donations, our paychecks, a fundraiser or two, and a massive garage sale, plus side jobs... "We can do it."

"Ohmygod are you serious?" A bit of fangirling coming from both of us proceeds and I finally calm down.

"A car trip is a great time to vlog, yeah? And plus, imagine we'll be able to meet our favorite youtubers in less than a fucking year." More fangirling.

"A car trip is the most perfect time to vlog! Hopefully we can greatly amuse our susbscribers." I nod. She can't see me, but I nod anyway. It's really late/early, and Shelby has to get up early, so I decide going to sleep was my best plan...after stalking Dan Howell for another twenty minutes. 

I wake up at around six and realize my water bottle is empty, and I have a furious thirst that refuses to just stop being a bitch. My fan is also driving me nuts like it usually does, so I fix it and go to stand at my now open door. It took a lot of effort to quietly get there, considering most of my belongings are in boxes all over the floor. I look around to make sure no one's up, basically because I know that's when my parents wake up. No one seems to be awake, so I dart to the refrigerator to get some more water. The dishwasher is full of clean dishes and there's nothing in the sink, and I don't want to make myself known with an empty water bottle. So basically I end up singing an improvised and angry song about the dishwasher in my head as I carry empty and full bottles of water back to my room, trying to be ninja-like.

I drink like two sips and pass out.

I don't really know what wakes me up, but when I do, I look at my clock that says four o'clock.

"That can't be right.." I sigh. "Can it?" I look at various other clocks in my room, e.g. digital, phone, other analog clock. "Shit."

I decide cereal is still a good idea despite it being late afternoon, and also try to be ninja-like but end up busted when I try to creep into my room again.

"Hello." I hear Jade say. I squeeze my eyes shut and mentally all I can say is 'fuck.' I put on a smile and turn around.

"Hi." Thankfully it's not a very long or uncomfortable conversation, but trust me, I didn't want to be in it. I creep back to my room to do a bit more stalking of youtubers who I wish to be like someday, but there's still no sign of VidCon/Playlist Live invitations... Maybe a collab would help. But still, I decide to watch an overload of sexy videos, courtesy of Dan and Phil, Jack and Finn, Christian, and Damon.

I guess you can say my social life is nonexistent other than my awkwardly fabulous friendship with Shelby. Sigh. But who needs friends when you can just watch 'Reasons why Dan's a fail' all night and sleep all day? And then regret it because you have to work the next day. That's basically my life.

Excuse my social failure.