A familiar face,

"What do you mean he looked like Christian?" I ask Faith.

"I don't know, it was his birthday. August fucking tenth, shaggy black hair, he wouldn't look up, and we actually made eye contact for like half a second. It probably wasn't him though."

"What would you do if you actually served actual Christian Novelli at actual Joe's restaurant on actual Ruth Street." I made sure to stress actually.

Her answer was simple: "I'd cry." We both burst out laughing because we know it's true.

Faith has a very unhealthy obsession with youtubers. The other morning she called me and told me of an issue she was having with the lack of the ability to think in an American accent. After stalking Dan Howell all night she kind of picked up on his British accent, I guess.

She makes weird Christian Novelli faces and does things with her hands and arms that he does, like she'll always cover her face. And she obsesses over the shape of his mouth.

I've noticed the overuse of the word "peaceskies."

"We're my OTP" is always coming from her. I mean look at all her social network usernames: many varieties of I love you 5ever.

She rewrote the Adventure Time jingle to match Finn and Jack Harries. It's actually pretty cool, though.

Now you see why maybe youtube wasn't the smartest idea for her.

"Hey Dreamers, so this weird thing happened and it's leaving me in this incredibly happy trance and I don't know how to get out of it but I don't really want to but like who would want to get out of a happy--" I slap my hand to her mouth.

"SHUSH." I must finally say. With all her babbling, I didn't notice the camera was on and she was filming. It was that bad.

"Sozz." I can hear her say from under my hand. I glare at her and she licks my hand.

"Oh god, ew." She looks into the camera triumphantly.

"Anyway, so I was working and note, this was August 10, and anyway I was serving this family, and this guy looked like Christian Novelli. Somehow I managed to compose myself, but on the inside I was just...

OHMYGAWD IS IT OH IT CAN'T BE IS IT HELLO CHRISTIAN IS THAT YOU

but I stayed cool. It was his birthday so I brought him cake."

"It probably wasn't Christian though." I say and look at her. She looks to the ground and pouts.

"I know." she says, mid-pout.

Things go on as we rant about insanely random things and talk about Batman, and that's when Faith pulls out her Batman hat. I forgot she'd even brought it.

"It's not even a snapback," she complains, flipping the hat around. "It's got a cool batman logo where it should be though."

"2fab4u." I say ironically. Actually it's not really ironic, I'm beginning to do that as well and it's like a new habit of mine.

"Okay before we go too deep into ghetto mode, I think we're gonna go. Peaceskies, Dreamers." She shuts off the camera and takes it off the tripod, tossing it into my lap.  "Ask Dakota to edit that, yeah?" Our crappy editing has actually been done by my brother, as said earlier, but we're thinking we need a new tech team or something.

I look to my left, and sitting on my desk was my water bottle.

"WATER." I nearly attack the bottle and eagerly drink from it. That, of course, earns me a terrified stare from Faith. "Oohps sorry." And with my awkwardness, she's sent into a fit of laughter. "Guess what." I say with a mouth full of water, with much effort.

"Dear god, what?"

"I got a job." I say after swallowing the water. Faith basically jumps off the floor saying 'yay.'

"Where?" the inevitable question is asked.

"Gatti's Pizza..." I say.

"That's a tad ghetto, but it'll do." she says. "At least you get to play in the game room after work, right?" I laugh at her weirdness, but I have to agree, that's basically why I got the job. "Start packing, bee-itch, we're moving soon!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I just can't believe I'm moving out of a house I've lived in for years. I mean, Dakota's not even moved out yet."

"Well I can escape all the fights between the adults, Jade and the adults, and me and Jade. And the drinking. Whereas we can do whatever the hell we want. And probably not fight." she says. I know what she means. Her stepsister can really be the brattiest human being alive sometimes, her parents fight, and she lives in the ghetto so there's a lot of drinking going around.

After packing up all my stuff that isn't clothes and daily essentials (computer, xbox, television, books, lamp, etc.), I finally break into my money jar. It's consisting of mainly quarters, since my cash is in my wallet. I do have nickels and dimes in the jar also, but I've traded the equivalent of quarters with my mum so I don't have to have too many lower value coins. I take the jar to a CoinStar and exchange them. It's quite a large jar, probably contained pickles in its previous life.

My total comes out to $248 and I collect the money and go. When I get home I decide to secretly make a video without Faith. I smile evilly as I turn the camera on.

"Hai my lovelies." I say in my most stalkerish voice possible. "We're changing rooms soon." I give an awkwardly mock-shock face. Okeh that rhymed but yolo. "Yes, you heard me, we're moving. We've found a lovely little apartment not too far out of the ghetto, and we're moving in two weeks from now. So in about four or five, maybe three videos, you won't be looking at this room or Faith's secret location, perhaps ever again." I look around a bit. "That is all."