You did what?

• Dedicated to Shelby!

A/N I really hate my internet right now, I started updating quite a few hours ago and almost finished the chapter, then it erased. And I couldn't find a specific episode of Tobuscus. And I was having trouble searching for ACTUAL colleges I might want to go to, and then it froze. And if you're confused on the whole actual college thing, I'll kind of explain in the chapter, but.. Well, unless I forget what I wrote. In the previous draft of the chapter I had Shelby "explain" how we were going to college when the next semester started, blah, but I don't really plan on going to school with her. She might not know that, though. Shelby if you're reading this I'm sorry you'll be a loner in school /.\

My alarm noisily goes off and I blindly slam my hand on the top, not knowing what button I pushed. I hope to God it was the snooze button because I just want to lay here and wake up a bit. In about five minutes my prayers are answered and the little gadget sounds again. This time I pay attention that I press the off button. I slowly push my legs over the side of the bed and get up, feeling as if I've slept most of my life. Of course, I have to make things harder on myself and walk over to the wall dividing mine and Faith's rooms.

"Get up, ya whore!" I yell, banging on the wall.

"I've been up for half an hour, peasant." she replies. I laugh a bit and saunter out of the room and into the kitchen. The most logical thing to a very sleepy Shelby is to open the freezer, so I do. And basically I just lean against the door, which was probably the worst idea I've ever had.

"Shit!" I shriek as the coldness of the freezer seeps throughout my body. I slam the freezer shut and chills run throughout my body.

"What did you do this time?" Faith says, walking through the doorway.

"I.." I mutter.

"You put your face in the freezer again, didn't you?"

"Come on, that was three years ago." I groan and Faith laughs. "Yes..."

"I knew it!"

Yes, after a very strange all-nighter (not that kind, you perverts.), filled with paint twister, a shaving cream fight, ice cubes being thrown everywhere after I dared Faith to put them down her shirt (she declined as she knew it was horrid.), and cake, I was incredibly tired around seven, so I stuck my head in the freezer without exactly knowing what I was doing.

My parents left us with my older brother, who was old and probably responsible enough to watch two sixteen-year-old girls.

"Go away." I mumble.

"Fine, have fun defrosting your face." I flail my arm to shoo her away and she complies, humming on the way out. I swear, that girl is obsessed with any form of singing. I know she wishes she knew how to scream. She whispers, so I guess that's her substitute. "YOU SAID YOU ENDED UP IN PALM SPRINGS DANCING ON TABLES." she yells, probably to bother me.

"HUSH, CHILD." I yell, not being able to deny her the attention she's asking for. Friends retaliate everything. I laugh at her awkwardness and continue with what I was doing - breakfast. I got a sudden urge to make a full breakfast, so I began to put bread in the toaster.

So what? I'm still a rock star.

I start humming as I push down the toaster thingy. 'What else, Shelby?' I think to myself and close my eyes, inhaling deeply. 'Think.' Exhale. 'Bacon. Pancakes...muffins. Okay, not muffins. I dunno how to make those.'

I walk to the cabinet and pull out the pancake mix and set it on the counter, walking over to the fridge where we, of course, keep the bacon. We're smart enough to keep meat in the fridge.