Overly excited,

Really, I probably shouldn't be this excited. But honestly, who wouldn't? I mean, I just got my favorite youtuber's number and a new apartment which as of yesterday, the day all the stuff got cut on, the little place was fully furnished. My parents chipped in and gave us another couch and UPS came by today with a gamer chair my uncle so graciously gave us. Plus, we went shopping for the little things yesterday so we've got a bad-ass kitchen and living room now. But until one of us gets paid again we only have cereal and Ramen.

I decide to actually get out of bed and beat on Shelby's door. I hear a groan coming from the other side.

"Ugh, it's like nine o'clock!" she moans.

"Yeah, we need to get out of our rooms. There's still a bit of unpacking to do." I sigh.

"Shush, you're just too excited that you've been texting Christian, yeah?" My cheeks start to burn as I know she's right. I've only been up because he texted me and I really didn't want to miss out.

"Maybe." I mumble. "I'll make bacon and pancakes if you get up." She runs out the door in no time flat.

"I love you omg." she says before falling onto the couch and turning on the television. "But I miss the Xbox. We need to get the new one for the living room."

"Duh," I say as I walk into the kitchen. "Oh by the way we don't even have bacon. Or pancakes."

"I HATE YOU." I hear her yell from the living room. Ah, I love how gullible she can be. Still a bit tired, I fumble around trying to find the cereal and bowls. Hershey's Cookies and Cream cereal. Yay. I try not to spill the milk in the bowls as I head back to the living room and carefully hand Shelby a bowl. She moves out the way so I can sit down.

"I'll take that," I say, taking the remote from her hands. "That's for not being here on time the other day, not getting up, and making me make breakfast."

"It's cereal though..."

"It's breakfast, peasant." I say. There's nothing much on right now, considering we never grew out of the childish habit of watching Disney Channel all day.

"It's hot," Shelby complains. She looks at me with puppy dog eyes and I sigh, standing up to turn on the fan and proceeding to the window where the air conditioner is located. I push a couple buttons and look back at my friend.

"Happy?" She nods with a spoonful in her mouth. I close my eyes and shake my head, laughing slightly. "God I just want to sleep."

"Sleep, child." Shelby murmurs creepily. I laugh so hard I nearly spill my cereal.

"I can't, you know I have work tomorrow. And so do you. So be happy I even woke you up or you'd be up all night and sleeping in the pizza tomorrow."

"That's disgusting."

"It's true, you unthankful bitch." I say playfully. I feel something wet hit my cheek and realize a cereal war has just begun. I don't feel like throwing my cereal at her, so I go into the kitchen and grab the whole box. A look of terror creeps onto her face and I smile evilly. I reach into the bag and get half a handful, as I don't want to be picking up bits of cereal from the couch and floor.

"NO." Shelby utters. I throw the whole fistful of cereal at her face and there's barely enough time for her to shield herself. "No fair," she whines. I laugh and return the box to the cabinet.

they say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need

The familiar Sleeping with Sirens song rings from my phone.

"Holla." I say before realizing who called me.

"Hi." Oh my god it's Christian. A fangirl-ish face appears and I start doing an awkward dance.