Playlist Live,

A/N: UPDATEEEE. Who missed me? Anyway I just remembered Shelby's insta isn't what it used to be and is currently ughshelby_. Mine's rawr_faith so go follow me too! :3

"Oh my god you're Christian! You're friends with Faith?!" Amiyah says. I'm facetiming Faith and Shelby, now Amiyah as well, and I see a fangirl.

"I am." I smile proudly, my teeth on full display. "Are you guys on your way yet?" I ask the two girls peering over Amiyah's shoulders.

"Yeah, Mya is waiting with us for the plane now." Faith responds, taking a bite out of her airport pretzel.

"Oh great. I can't wait to meet you." She smiles at my comment. God she's cute.

What?

Wh- I um.. Yeah..

Anyway I'm waiting in the hotel now, staring at my watch. It'll be a few hours before they get here. And I didn't sleep at all on my flight. So I sleep.

The dream comes back. But this time, it's at playlist live. Not VidCon.

She's in front of me, leaning against a table. One hand on the table, the other messing with her pocket. She's blushing. I take a strand of her curled hair and push it behind her ear. She looks up at me, her eyes shining a bit. Her stunning smile makes its appearance. I love her smile.

I loop my pinky with hers and chuckle a little.

"Faith.. You're blushing." I say with a soft smile and press my forehead against hers.

"C-Christian? What are you..doing?" She asks nervously.

Crap. She doesn't want me to do anything.

"Oh gosh..s-sorry.." I pull my hand back and stuff both in my pockets as I back up.

"No..don't be." She smiles warmly. My eyes dilate and she slips her hand in mine hesitantly. I squeeze it assuringly. Leaning in now, she closes her eyes. I close the distance a bit and close mine as well. Her free hand slowly makes it's way to my neck and I hear a loud knock on my door.

Crap! Who could that possibly be?

I drag myself out of the bed and head to the door, fixing my hair.

"Hey." I tell the person sleepily. It's Connor.

"No. Wake up and try again." He says playfully, shutting the door. I shake my head, laughing. When I become slightly more alert, I open the door.

"Franta!"

"Novelli!" We laugh and he comes in.

"You know you woke me up in the middle of a dream right." I scold.

"Must have been a good dream if you're complaining.." He raises his eyebrows.

"I was..talking..to a girl I met.."

"A girl, eh?" I fall onto the couch and nod.

"I met her over YouTube." I sigh. "I saw her video and we started commenting and then dm-ing on twitter and then texting and calling and facetiming-"

"Jeez, that's dangerous." He laughs.

"She's a youtuber too."

"Ah." I nod and my phone goes off.

'We're at the hotel!! You should meet us at the pool soon.'

"That's her. She's gonna be at the pool in a few minutes." I get up so I can put on my shorts.

"Aye, I think I'll join you." He gets up to leave and I wave goodbye.

Well, time to get ready.

After I get my trunks on I slip on my Toms and grab my phone and key card.

'Heading to the pool! Meet u there?'

'Yeah, on our way down there now c:'

I can't believe how excited I am. Within a minute or so, I'm walking out the door and into the pool area. They're not here yet so I wait by the pool.

I kick a little rock and sigh after a couple minutes. Connor walks out the door and smiles.

"Where are they?" He asks. I shrug. Just then the door opens again and a familiar, beautiful face makes an appearance. Both our faces light up in insane smiles. Something I don't expect at all happens next: she drops her things and runs towards me and I open my arms, wanting so badly to hold her in my arms. She jumps in them and we both fall backwards into the pool. I'm laughing incredibly hard as I pull both of us to the surface.

"I can't believe I'm finally meeting you!" She says.

"Same." I smile and hug her again. We crawl out of the pool and all sit on the edge. The water is ten times colder than we thought it would be, so we decide to stay out. I mean, it is March.

"So, you're Connor Franta?" Shelby says to Connor.

"Correct." He gives an award-winning smile and they seem to be in their own worlds.

"You wanna go?" I whisper to Faith.

"Yeah," she replies. I take her hand and we go inside. I look back to see Shelby and Connor still sitting by the pool. Faith smiles at me and pulls me to the elevator.

"What floor is your room?" She asks.

"Third." I respond. She releases my hand and presses the three. The ride seems eternal but I'm not complaining. When the elevator finally dings I smile and lead us to my room. I insert the card and show her the room as if it's something magnificent.

"Ah, such a fine room, Christian, bravo." She says.

"Thank you." I reply with my best smile. We sit on the bed and wonder what to say next. God, Christian, you've been waiting for this for so long. Don't mess this up! She looks at me expectantly and I smile nervously.

"It's so weird..seeing you in person." She comments. Thank you!

"Yeah, almost alien." I poke her stomach, as if to see if she's real.

"No! I'm really ticklish!" She swats my hand away and giggles. There's a smirk playing on my lips as I realize what I'm gonna do next. I stand on my knees, towering over her. Her eyes fill with terror and I laugh evilly as I begin to tickle her mercilessly. We fall off the bed in fits of laughter and she ends up laying across my chest.

"I- um.."

"Ha," I chuckle nervously. "Now I know your weakness." She smiles and bites her lip before she sits up. I want to tell her so badly how beautiful she is, how amazing she is, all the cheesy stuff that people say in movies.

But I can't.

Her phone lights up and she frowns.

"Shelby's looking for me." Well dang.

"I.. Guess I'll see you tomorrow?" I say.

"Yeah." She smiles. I take her hand and pull her in for a hug. It's only supposed to be a short goodbye hug but she wraps her arms around my waist and holds me tight. I hold her right above where her arms are and now I really don't wanna let her go. She rests her head on my chest and I bury my face in her neck. She smells so nice.

After what seems like forever we let go and she walks away like nothing happened.