Dvd player,

"So, Connor.." I try to start off.

"So, Shelby." He replies.

"You're like my favorite youtuber." I say awkwardly.

"Really?" He chuckles. I nod. I hear a door close and realize Faith and Christian left.

"Where'd they go?" I ask.

"Probably up to one of their rooms." Connor says. I laugh at the thought of what he was implying. He gets up and reaches his hand out. I take it and he helps me up. Before our hands can drop he runs, with me in tow, inside.

"Your room first. Floor?" He says when we enter the elevator.

"Eighth." I say. We ride up to the floor and I show him our room.

"Faith!" I yell.

"Christian?" Connor calls. No response.

"Shit, they're not here. I walk over to my bed and sit down, patting the area next to me.

"I'm too lazy to go find them." I pull out my phone and text Faith.

'WHERE THE HELL ARE U YA FUCKIN WHORE. COME TO THE ROOM. D:'

'IM WITH CHRISTIAN U WHORE. I'll be there soon -.-t'

"She's with him, I suppose his room." I lay back on the bed and realize how much food we brought. "We brought a shitload of food. Want some chips or something?"

"Sure." Connor's face lights up at the sound of food. I smile at his enthusiasm and grab a bag of cheesy garlic bread Lays. I grab a bag of barbecue twists for myself and toss the other bag at Connor.

"Those are some sexy chips. Eat them with pride." I chuckle.

"I will, trust me," he replies with a laugh.

Then the door opens revealing an excited looking Faith.

"Food!" She exclaims and rushes to the food stash on the counter. "You guys are nosy, you know it?"

"How?" I retort.

"I was just fine with Christian."

"You can see him tomorrow." I complain. She rolls her eyes.

"Well, I um.. I think I'm gonna go." Connor looks up at me and there's something about the way he does. He asks for a hug and I'm quick to comply.

"You give nice hugs," I say.

"Thanks." He laughs. He goes to Faith for a hug next and she hugs him, but there's something more friendly about the way she does it. Friendzoned him.

'Thank you," I mouth to her. She winks.

Then we're left alone.

"He's so cute oh my god," I fangirl. "I think he really likes me.."

"He does! I can tell." She says and it makes me want to jump on the bed.

"Let's make a video. I'm excited." Faith smiles and gets out her camera. She turns it on and makes an awkward face.

"Hey Dreamers!" She says enthusiastically. I jump into the picture, knocking Faith on the bed.

"Hey guys! We're at the hotel for Playlist Live. Who's excited?" I smile at the camera and Faith shoves me aside.

"I am but obviously not allowed to show it." She takes the camera from my hand.

About half an hour later of majorly useless footage, we complete the video. Time to edit.