shoot.

I missed him.. a lot. I constantly tried to avoid him in the hall. I stood off social media, snap and all. We finally had some shoots. Nat was out with Nate and would meet me there, so I decided to drive myself. I pulled up to our location, at 7 am and walked inside. Nat was already in the hair and makeup chair.

"You can relax a little Nic. Nat is gonna go first, and then we're gonna have our other models come in" he said. I nodded and took a seat by the chair. Nate walked in, with coffee for Nat and I, and went to hair and makeup. They began their shoot, and I could tell Nat was nervous. It had been a while since we had done any shoots, and she always got shy about things like this. She was more of an athlete, but since we did everything together, she threw herself into modeling with me.

"Nic can you sing?" She asked. I sang here and there, I was good, not to brag, I got it from my mom. I sang mostly around the house, or friends, and in the shower. But Nat had this thing where my singing calmed her down, just like my moms did.

"Sing what?" I asked, placing my phone down.

"Sing with whatever is playing" she said. She had her phone plugged to the speaker, and they lowered it a little so she could hear me. Honeymoon Avenue by Ariana Grande was playing. I stood close to her, and waited for her to start singing. This crew was used to this. They often recorded me for snap. I began singing along with the song playing. I was trying not to be loud, and closed my eyes.

"Baby you know how to drive it right, and you decided not to make a change, stuck i the same old lane, going the wrong way home.. I feel like my heart is..." I sang.

"Let's just go back to the way it was.. when we were on honey moon... Avenue.. honey moon avenue..."

"Can we get back to the way it was.." I sang. I opened my eyes and saw Sammy walking in. He had glasses on and took them off at the sound of my voice.

"You saying baby don't worry.. but we're still going the wrong way.." I sang. We made eye contact and I looked down and continued to sing.

"They say, only fools fall in love.. well they must have been talking about us.. and sometimes I feel like we've been here before.. I could be wrong but I know I'm right.. we gone be lost if we continue to fight.. honey I know.. we can find out way home.." I sang. I could feel a smile forming on my face.

"I'm in under pressure.. cause I can't have you the way that I want, let's just go back to the way it was.. when we were on honey moon.. avenue..." I continued. I loved singling, but never wanted a career out of it. My life was hectic enough.

"Can we get back to the way it was..." I finished. The crew began clapping and I faked a bow. I knew Nat was calm by this point and I heard clapping from behind me.

"When are you gonna let me sign you Nic" Bieber's voice said from behind me. I turned and smiled.

"Oh come on Justin you know we've had this talk, I don't wanna outshine you" I said playfully. He laughed and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back and he stepped back.

"You look good kid.. how's the head?" He asked tapping my forehead. I smiled slightly

"Back to normal" i said. We made our way over to the couch I was sitting on.

"That's good." He said. We began talking about his tour and stuff. And then he reminded me about how he wanted me to be the video girl in his the feeling video. By this point we were in hair and makeup. Sammy was two chairs down, and I could feel him staring at the back of my head. Justin cleared his throat.

"Are you and Wilk good?" He asked. I looked down at my hands and he knew automatically.

"Stassie?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded, trying to keep from crying because it wouldn't be a good look for pictures.

"She's still at it?" He asked. I nodded and looked in the mirror.

"If I talk about it I'll cry.." I whispered. He nodded and cleared his throat again.

"He loves you Nic.. just know that" he said. Just then Stassie walked in. She sat in the chair to the left of me and they began working on her. Justin fell silent and Bryant made his way over.

"Okay so first we're gonna do a few shots with Justin and Nic, Justin and Stassie, then Nic and Stassie, Nic alone, Stassie alone, Justin alone, Sammy alone, the guys together, then our favorite couple Nic and Sammy together." He said. I heard Stassie snort under her breath and I stared in the mirror. I wanted with everything in me to smack her. Justin grabbed my wrist because he must have noticed. After hair and makeup, the shoots began, Justin and I was cake, we weren't all close, it was more of a dope outdoor building type of shit. He and Stassie did god knows what because I was in wardrobe and hair. Then we did our alone shots, they guys did theirs, and then I made my way to Stassie and I's set. He wanted us to just act natural. You could feel the tension in the room. Bryant clicked away as we posed and I heard Stassie clear her throat.

"I'm sorry for scoffing earlier" she said staring forward.

"I don't need your apology." I said.  I could see a smirk forming on her face. A few minutes passed and she spoke up.

"I'm sure you want one from your boyfriend though. Sorry he still wants me" she said smugly.

"We got them!" Bryant yelled. She smirked and walked away and I could feel tears welding in my eyes. I excused myself to the bathroom and let a few fall. I heard a knock and I opened the door, and Justin stood there with a tissue. I took it and he hugged me.

"Don't let her see you cry.. she'll know she won" he said. I nodded and he took a deep breath.

"On the plus side.. you're living you middle school dream out right now" he said. I laughed and pushed him back. He was referring to my middle school and high school crush I had on him, biggest belieber ever let me tell you.

"Shut up... thank you" I said.

"Course." He said. He walked me back to hair and makeup and tried distracting me. I was nervous. Sammy and I were about to do our couple shoot. They put an over the shoulder over sized grey knit sweater on me. They did soft curls on my hair, And my makeup was natural and glowy. They put thick over the knee knit socks on me, and took me to a "loft apartment setup" there was a window and a couch, and a brick wall. After a few solo shots (because Bryant loved the look the MUA did) He brought Sammy in. He was wearing grey joggers, and a white tee. He looked nervous. He sat on the sofa and we began working. The whole time rap music playing in the back ground. It felt robotic.

"SOMEONE PLAY SOEMTHING ROMANTIC" Bryant yelled. Justin connected his phone, and Say you won't let go, by James Arthur started playing. My heart felt heavy, because it was a song Sammy dedicated to me.. he said it reminded him of the beginning of our relationship, and us in general.

"Get closer" Bryant said. Sammy laid on the sofa, and left a space for me. I crawled next to him, and he covered us with the blanket there. I closed my eyes, and he began stroking my face. I felt his heart beat against my cheek.

"Perfect" Bryant said. We continued doing poses like this. I climbed into him at one point, and placed my legs on both sides of him. We just looked at each other.

"You guys look sad.. it looks good, but try to smile.." Bryant said.

"I knew I loved you then.. you'd never know" the radio sang.

"I knew I needed you, but I never show.. I wanna stay with you.. until we're grey and old.. just say you won't let go" the radio sang. I gave Sammy a small smile, and he tousled my hair a little. We both smiled, and then our faces fell again. I could feel tears welding in my eyes and I looked down.

"We got it!" Bryant yelled. I hopped off Sammy, and got on some boots before grabbing my stuff. I said bye to everyone, and made a swift exit.

--------
That's today's chapter! Remember to vote and comment. Love y'all!
-Xhalegilinsky