rose.

"So what are we going to be for Halloween?" Nat asked. I continued scrolling through my computer, trying to find costumes for us.

"I like the zombie, and the vampire idea.." I said.

"Let's go with zombies." She said. I nodded, and Nat texted the guys so it could be a group thing. We picked their props up too and headed to h&'m for our outfits. After deciding on a white tight dress for me, and black ripped up jeans and a crop top for Nat, we headed home to do some destruction. We tore up the clothes some, and added some fake blood spatter. After we finished, we left the clothes to dry. The party was the next night, at Kylie's house. I was kind of nervous because I felt like Stassie would be there.

---------
After doing our gory makeup, and putting in white contacts we met the guys in the hall of our apartment. After posing for a few pictures, together, and alone, we headed out. Sammy was quiet. Like oddly quiet. I paid it no mind though. We pulled up to a huge house, and there were people everywhere. Skate parked up, and we made our way inside. I got lost from the group instantly.

"Hey Nat!" A girl said pulling on my arm. I faced her and her face changed.

"Wrong sister" she said with a sneer in her voice before walking away. I didn't even get a good look at her face. I was curious as to how she could honestly tell because Nat and I were identical and both wore contacts tonight. I continued through the party, trying to find some peace and I found it at a couch with a table in front of it. I sat down, and began scrolling through my social media. I then heard the sofa springs move, and I looked up. A guy with brown hair, and bright white eyes (contacts obviously) was sitting before me. His face makeup made him look like a zombie, which I assumed was what he was going for.

"Want some company?" He asked.

"I mean sure I guess.." I responded.

"You're Nicole right? Natalie's sister?" He asked. I nodded, and he mimicked me.

"Im Austin.. I'm friends with your sister" he said. I once again nodded.

"How are you feeling? I heard you were in an accident.." he said.

"I'm doing okay actually... thank you for asking" I said.

"Where's your boyfriend at? He usually never leaves your side." He said looking around.

"I'm.. not sure I lost him when we came in.." I said.

"And he isn't looking for you? That's odd. Are you guys fighting or.." he asked. I shrugged.

"After the accident I didn't remember who he was.. we've been trying to fix stuff between us, but he's been acting weird all day.." I said. Concern flashed in Austin's eyes.

"Well that's weird... let me ask my boyfriend if he's seen him" he said taking out his phone. Boyfriend? Huh. Never would've expected that one. After he said a few 'mhm' and 'are you sure?'s. He hung up the phone.

"He saw him 20 minutes ago at the bar. Problem is, that that was 20 minutes ago.. I'll just keep you company till he pops up." He said.

"Thank you Austin.." I said smiling.

"Of course girl" he replied. After chatting with Austin for God only knows how long, I saw his face change.

"I found your boyfriend.." he said. I followed his gaze, and saw Sammy laughing it up with a brunette who was awfully close. She was pulling on his chain, which I knew for a fact I bought him, and messing with his hair. Anger built up in me, and I could feel tears burning my eyes. My first instinct was to go make a scene, but I held back. I looked at Austin and his face softened.

"Please don't cry. I'll cry with you I'm a softie like that.." he said.

"No I'm not going to cry..." I said blinking back tears. He looked around, and out of no where came with a rose and handed it to me.

"Since your night was shitty.. flowers make things better" he said. I took it and gave him a soft smile.

"Thank you Austin.." I said. I hugged him and he hugged back.

"He's coming over now, I'm going to walk away before he starts drama okay? Don't let him know you almost cried" he whispered in my ear. He swiftly walked away and Sammy stood before me.

"Seriously?" He asked referring to the rose.

"Seriously what?" I asked standing up.

"Were seriously doing this right now?" He asked.

"Doing what Sammy?" I asked. I wanted to make him angry. I wanted him to snap. I wanted to see how far I could take him. Anger flashed in his eyes.

"Are you fucking kidding me Nicole?" He asked. Ouch, real name. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone and the rose.

"I'm not doing this right now" I said walking away from him. I could hear him following me, as I went outside, towards a secluded part of the yard.

"You're seriously taking flowers from other guys?!" He asked. I turned and faced him.

"From "other guys?" It was Austin you idiot!" I snapped. He had a dumbfound look on his face.

"Austin?" He whispered, then the realization hit him.

"He was comforting me, after I saw you with the brunette all buddied up. Real smooth Sam." I snapped. His jaw locked and he looked at the ground.

"Nic I'm sorry- I" he started.

"Save it. I'm here busting my brain, trying to remember what we had. I know it's frustrating because of the fact that you remember and I don't. I know you want your girl friend back, but can you think about how I feel for a second? I woke up, to a committed relationship. One that from what I'm hearing from everyone was everything to me... and I can't remember any of it! I'm trying to sit here, and try to be in this relationship, and work shit out and just be everything you want me to be! And yes you've been amazing in trying to help me Sammy. But flirting with another bitch? That's low Sam. That's beyond low. Because in the end YOU know what we have. I don't remember what we had... and I wouldn't dare do that shit to you.. and then you have the audacity to get jealous when someone gives me a flower?" I said. He looked at me, mouth wide opened. Tears were threatening to spill from my eyes.

"Look.. I'm gonna take an uber home. Tell Nat for me. Have fun don't let me ruin your night" I said. I took my phone out and ordered my uber.

"Nic.." he said reaching for me hand. I pulled back and he came in front of me.

"I'm really sorry okay? Please don't cry.." he said. I turned my face from him and he made me face him. He lightly kissed me and I pulled my head back.

"I'm sorry okay.." he said. I had gotten the message that my uber arrived, and I stepped back from him.

"Have fun tonight okay?" I said. I made my way to the uber, and headed home.

--------------
End of today's chapter! I wanted to cry I hate making fights! Remember to vote and comment. I love you guys!
-Xhalegilinsky