edge.

"Nate go pick something" I said. I was finishing washing the dishes from dinner, and Sammy was drying. Nat was on FaceTime with Jordyn in the living room so I just decided to take the task of cleaning tonight. I handed Sammy another plate and I washed out the sink, being sure that it was cleaned and empty. Sammy dried the last plate and put it in the cabinet.

"Done" i said. We walked to the living room, and Sammy sat down, pulling me onto his lap and covering us with the blanket.

"What's the move for New Year's Eve?" I asked.

"The big party at Kylie's." Skate said, scrolling through Netflix selections. Kylie's. I had no problem with that, with her or Jordyn. Shit I was excited to see Austin too. But I knew, with everything in me there was a high possibility of seeing Stassie. The thought of seeing this unknown female made my stomach turn. I wanted to see who she was, and see what the hype was. I must have zoned out because Sammy stroked my thigh, as if to snap me out of it. I turned to face him, and he gave me a small smile, and reassuring eyes. I still felt uneasy, but I returned his smile, and laid my head in the crook of his neck. He kissed my hand and whispered
"I love you" before looking up at the tv. What was I so worried for? I knew I had Sammy, and that no one could come between us.

"Oh Stassie just got here" Jordyn said.

"Who are you talking to?" An unknown voice asked.

"Nat" she replied.

"Hey bitch!" The voice said. I rolled my eyes and continued watching as skate scrolled through the selections.

"Hey" Nat responded.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Waiting for Skate to pick a movie, were doing movie night with Sammy and my sister" she replied.

"Hi skate" Stassie said.

"Hey Stass" he replied blandly.

"Hey Sammy" she said. I could hear the smirk on her face and I watched Nat's face change.

"Hey Stassieeee" Sammy replied. Then he realized what he did. Everyone did.

"Let me call you back.." Nat said. She hung up before they could respond. I felt the anger slowly bubbling up inside me. Skate sat up and I slowly got off of Sammy's lap. He tried grabbing my waist but I pushed his hands off.

"Here it comes.." I heard Skate whispered.

"Nic-" he started

"oh shit" nat said.

"Bro that wasn't cool" Skate said.

"I didn't do anything.." he said.

"You were a little too joe with the response." Nat said.

"You guys are a great help" he said.

"No honestly.. I wouldn't do that shit, especially if it's my ex. That bitch wouldn't even get a response" skate said. I moved away from Sammy, and he again tried to reach for me. If it was Jordyn, I wouldn't have cared... If it was Kylie, I wouldn't have cared. But it wasn't either of them..

it was Stassie..

"Nic-.." he started but I held up my hand. I didn't wanna hear anything he had to say. I felt like t was going to be bullshit.

"Sammy, I genuinely do not want to hear it right now... please.. just please save it" I said He furrowed his brows together, and I walked over to the kitchen. I knew Stassie said it to be a bitch, but I didn't care. I knew she wanted it to cause drama between us, and for us to argue.

And I didn't care.

I slowly opened the balcony window, and made my way outside. I needed to breathe. I needed fresh air, even if it was only for just two seconds. I heard footsteps being me, and I knew they were Sammy's. I closed the balcony door, and he stared at me.

"Real mature Nic." he said. He slid open the door, and stepped outside. He tried reaching for my arm, but I pulled away. He sighed, and slowly climbed onto the edge of my balcony. It crossed my mind to push him off, but I knew that if he died, I would damn well be the first person to be crying at his funeral.

"Let's talk" he said.

"I don't wanna talk" i said.

"Stop acting childish." He said. I frowned

"I'm childish? Oh I'm childishhhhhhh, no. You're fucking stupid." I said. He waited for me to finish.

"Am I?" he asked

"Why the fuck, would you even respond to her?" I asked.

"I'm polite. My mother raised me right" he said. I felt my anger bubbling up inside me.

"That bitch doesn't deserve for you to be polite to her, she HATES me. HATES us, and wants you. That's why she did it, I'm a female. I know what motives we had. That bitch wanted to be petty." I said

"I don't care Nic! How many times do I have to say it for you to understand? I want YOU. I love YOU. I'm in a relationship with YOU. If I wanted HER why would I be wasting your time? Why would I be having this arguement with you!" he yelled. I frowned and crossed my arms.'

"You don't see how in love with you I am. You're acting crazy!" he yelled

"ouuuuuu he's yelling" i heard Skate say. I stood shut, for the first time ever. I had nothing to say. Sammy Wilk, had put me at a loss for words.

"I need for you to trust me Nic.. I wouldn't disrespect you like that. I wouldn't disrespect our relationship like that... I wouldn't let her disrespect you, or our relationship like that.. I love you.. and you're the girl I want to spend my life with.. i see only a future for us.. Stassie isn't in it." he whispered. I didn't wanna fight with him anymore. I honestly didn't.

"I do trust you.. Its her I don't trust.." I replied, flipping my hair over my shoulder. I could see a smile forming on his face, and he licked his lip.

"come here.." he said. I walked over to him, and he pulled me between his legs. I looked up at him, and he lightly kissed me.

"I should push you off the edge.." I said pouting.

"Just for yelling at me.."

"Shut up you know if I died you would be the first one crying at my funeral." he said smiling.

"And I'm sorry for yelling.. I hate yelling at you.." he said. I nodded and he kissed me again

"I love you" he said. I smiled and bit my lip.

"I love you too.." I whispered. He took my hand, and led me back inside. We heard Skate and Nat scramble over to the sofa, and act like they were there the entire time.

"Enjoy the show?" Sammy asked.

"What show?" Skate asked. We laughed at them, and watched movies the rest of the night.

-------

End of today's chapter. Something is going down next chapter. Be ready for that guys! remember to vote and comment. Thanks babes!

- Xhalegilinksy