missed.

It's been two months. Two months and i miss him. Two months without speaking to him. Two months with avoiding every single possible encounter i could possibly have with him. Two months of plastering a smile, and pretending to be okay. I have my good days. I feel on top of the freaking world and like nothing can stop me. Then... I crumble. Everything insides me seems to just fall apart. I cry myself to sleep every. single. night. I know i shouldn't make it seem like Sam was everything to me.. but he was. That kid was my world. i miss everything about him. His smile... How he laughed at the dumbest things.. How his eyes fluttered when he opened his eyes in the morning... The way he would pull me close in the middle of the night.. the way he would run his finger down my back, when we were laying in utter silence, enjoying each other's company... the way he would hold me.. and listen to me cry about my mom.. How he'd comfort me, and cry with me.. I miss his promises.. his promises of the future.. How we were gonna have kids.. and have a dog.. How he wanted to grow old together... i missed his kisses.. his presence.. i missed him.

----
Sam's POV
It's been two months.. i miss her.. everything in me misses her. My bed is cold.. my body weak.. She avoids me now.. not even looking my way. Nate tells me she's doing great.. i'm happy.. but it absolutely breaks me.. she's going on.. without me.. I've filled the emptiness i feel with liquor. Hitting bottle after bottle.. all seeming to not be enough. This huge void i feel inside of me.. never to be filled.. I cry myself to sleep.. i haven't been out.. everything seeming to not matter. Unless it's a work thing.. i'm home.. in my room... alone... My depression is back.. as well as my anxiety.. I miss her.. even the countless amount of times I say it... verbally and mentally cannot amount to how much i miss her.. i miss her laugh.. her smile.. the way she blushed when i stared at her.. i miss how she furrowed her brows together when she was concentrating.. i miss watching her with North.. seeing how much of an amazing mother she would be.. i miss planning our future.. i miss holding her.. having her by my side.. i miss how strong she was.. how she always held it together for everyone, even for me at times.. but she only showed her weakest moments to me.. i missed her.. every single ounce of me missed her..

---
Remember to vote and comment.
-Xhalegilinsky