trolley.

"And one two three" I said moving. Madison and Nat sat on the floor, watching as I danced in front of the mirror. I was dancing to brace honest and beautiful by fifth harmony. Madison was convinced I had to start dancing again, and she was right. She picked us up and drove us to a studio to dance. We were there literally all afternoon.

"Your hips babe" Madison said. I nodded and moved them with each beat.

"Shake it shake it shake it mamaaaa" Meghan Trainor sang. I moved my hips with every beat and finished off, earning a round of applause from Madison. I smiled and threw my hair up, as Suga mama by fifth harmony started playing. It was my time to be goofy. I sang along with the song, moving around in playful motions. I watched myself in the mirror, laughing simply because I couldn't take myself seriously. Madison and Nat were cracking up and I joined them laughing. I heard clapping from behind me and I turned, facing Sammy, Jack and Nate. My cheeks heated up and he walked over to us.

"I forgot how much I loved to see you dance" he said smiling. I playfully rolled my eyes and he held onto my hips.

"Stopppp" I said.

"Nah we been here a while Nic. It's good seeing you laugh like that again baby." He said. A smile crept onto my face and he kissed me, earning a bunch of ewws from everyone. Sammy flipped them off and we grabbed our stuff. Sammy gave me his hoodie because it was chilly and I was wearing a sports bra and sweats.

"Let's go grab a bite yall" he said. We all nodded, and separated into our cars.

------
Two days later
"I can't believe dad isn't gonna be home for Christmas" I said putting the pork in the oven. I began stirring the rice and Nat sat on the counter next to me.

"I know.. it's weird. But I mean they'll have fun in Puerto Rico with Mia's family.. plus Lela is going with them so..and North will love it" she said. I shrugged and kept stirring. She was holding our family Christmas card in her hand. It was just a picture of North, her and myself.

"I wish I could've seen his reaction to our gifts for him.." she whispered. I sighed and covered the rice with aluminum foil.

"Same.. but his FaceTime call was cute so.." I said.

"Besides. Now we can have Christmas with this family" she said. She was referring to the guys, including the Jacks and Madison who were joining us.

"Yeah I know.. let's get ready we take forever." I said. We separated and started getting ready. I put on a white sweater dress, with some black heels that had a sort of tie up detail in the front. I did my hair straightener, and did my makeup, finishing it off with a gloss. I sprayed perfume on, and made my way to the living room. I set up the table, and plates, made sure the sodas were all in the freezer and the food was cooking on track. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. Jack and jack had gifts in their hands, and Madison had a tray in her hand. I welcomed them in, and they made themselves comfortable. I put the tray on the stove, because it was mac and cheese. I checked the time, and it was already almost 7. No sign or Skate and Sammy.

"They literally live upstairs. What the hell" I said. On que, I heard a knock. I opened the door, and Skate was before me with a shit ton of presents.

"Sammy is coming with a trolley with more of our gifts. Sorry we're late." He said. I gave him a one armed hug, and Nat walked in and greeted her boyfriend.  He kissed her up, while managing to hold the gifts. They were cute. I was happy to see my sister and best friend happy. Skate set the gifts down, and I stood in the door way waiting for Sammy. I had begun scrolling on my phone when I heard a whistle from down the hall. I looked up, and Sammy was coming with the trolley.

"Damn merry Christmas to me" he said. I smiled and he came over and kissed me.

"You look amazing" he said. He again, managed to match me. A white sweater and black jeans, with black shoes. Fresh hair cut and all.

"Thank you. You look good too" I replied. He kissed me again, and skate leaned against the doorway.

"I don't mean to interrupt the whole "cute couple shit" but we're hungry and Nic you don't like anyone taking over the kitchen soooo" he said. I pulled away and gave skate a look, causing him to laugh. I walked inside, and Skate helped Sammy bring in the trolley. They set the gifts under the tree, and everyone helped me put the food onto the table. We got drinks ready, and then we sat and held hands

"In our family, we say grace" Nat said. The jacks nodded, as well as Madison and we closed our eyes.

"Dear lord, thank you for bringing us all here together. Thank you for friends.. and family.. we pray that you protect all of our families wherever they are right now.. thank you for this meal, we pray that this night be filled with laughter, and we want to thank you for sending baby Jesus on this day to die for us later on.. amen" Nat said. We all said a small amen and began passing the food around. The guys were cracking jokes, and after we cleaned up, we of course took dozens of pictures. We used my camera, and I helped edit them while the guys played just dance. Around 9:30 we decided it was time to pass out gifts.
I gifted Madison a bunch of makeup, and a friendship charm. We had grown insanely close after hanging out a bunch, and she loved it. I gave the jacks clothes, because they're guys and that's the best I could do. I gave Nate a new watch and some clothes. I got Nat Ariana grande tickets, and a bunch of clothes and makeup. Sammy had gotten me a bunch of clothes and makeup and even some sneakers and Rihanna puma slides. I had gotten him a bunch of clothes too, but I wanted him to give him his other gift when everyone left. After about two more hours, the jacks went to their apartment (which was on the same floor as Skate and Sammy's) and Madison joined them. Nat decided to stay the night with Nate at his place, and it was just Sammy and I left. I was laying on the sofa with my feet on his lap, and he was running his finger up and down my legs.

"I would say, our first Christmas was a success" I said. He gave me a small smile and I stood up and got his gift from under the tree. I handed it to him, and he gave me a confused look.

"I wanted to get you something special." I said. I sat next to him, and he took the ribbon off, letting it fall on his lap. He opened the box, and inside was a gold chain with a cross. I had gotten the date of the accident, to the date I woke up engraved on the back. I took my necklace out of my sweater and showed him. It was smaller and daintier than his, but it looked exactly the same. The date engravement and all.

"You had such strong faith that I would wake up.. I just wanted you to have something to remind you of how strong you are.. so whenever you're going through something, even if I'm not there.. you'll have this reminder.." I said. He looked up at me, his eyes watering slightly, and gave me a small smile.

"I love it.. thank you babe.." he whispered. I took it out of the box, and put it around his neck, securing the lock. He brought my face to his and kissed me. I kissed back and he picked me up, holding me from under my butt not breaking the kiss once. He was making his way to my room. I tangled my fingers through his hair, and he closed my door behind him. He softly dropped me on the bed, and I removed his shirt. He copied me and removed my sweater and I thanked god internally that I had worn a matching white underwear set from Victoria Secret. He began leaving kisses down my neck, and then he stopped.

"We shouldn't-" he started but I covered his mouth.

"I want to" I whispered. He gave me a look, as if trying to confirm if I was sure, and I nodded.

-------------
Remember to vote and comment, COMMENT IF YOU WANT A SEX SCENE NEXT! I love you guys!
-Xhalegilinsky