silk.

Once I got home, I washed all my makeup off and took a hot shower. After doing my night routine, I threw on a hoodie, and some shorts and made my way to the living room with a blanket. After covering myself and getting comfortable I chose a scary movie to watch. I decided on the Chuckie movie that was on Netflix. When I was about half way in to the movie, Nat walked in the door. She shut the door immediately behind her and faced me.

"What the hell happened.." she said breathlessly.

"With?" I asked pausing the movie.

"Sammy.. you took off, and he just was off the whole night! He was so quiet. He looked like he was gonna cry! Girl what did you do to him" she said. I sat up, and she turned the light on, sitting next to me.

"Talk to me Nic.. I feel like you've been keeping everything built up." She said. I took a deep breath. I wasn't ready to pour my heart out and cry. But I knew it just might come.

"I just... I'm living a life that I don't feel like is mine.." I started, my voice began to quiver.

"I woke up.. from basically a coma... to a career.. a place in LA.. I'm living the dream.. I woke up to actual friends.. and to a boyfriend... who the hell am I Nat..?" I asked. Tears were starting to form in my eyes.

"And then today, at that stupid party.. I saw some brunette all over Sammy.. and I wanted to lose it.. everything in me wanted to snap.. but I have no right because I can't remember what we had..."

"But what fucks me up about this WHOLE thing.. is that he knows.. and he.. he let it happen... and I feel like I'm just holding him back from living his life and I hate feeling like this." I cried, the tears finally falling. She hugged me immediately and I cried on her shoulder.

"I just don't know what to do.. you know it's like I can't win."I said. She must have text someone, because there was a knock on our door two seconds later. She opened it, and skate walked in and right over to me, letting me retell everything to him and he just hugged me. He just held me.

"Nic.. look I know Sam loves you.. he'll wait for you that's the least of your concerns... but I feel like you're giving this way too much thought.. just let it sit.. let life happen.. don't force anything.. no feelings.. let it be natural.. trust me it'll be worth it. Cause what you and Sam got, not a lot of people have babe" he said.

"And if it makes you feel better, Sammy is upstairs upset. I almost choked him" he said. I laughed and hugged him tight.

"Thank you.." I said. He nodded and the rest of the night, we just watched movies.

--------------
I haven't spoken to Sammy for almost a month.. I shot down every attempt he had. I shut doors on him, walked by him. I was just trying to think. But I knew I had to face him today. It was thanksgiving, and dinner was at my dads house. It was gonna be huge. Whole family, and both Nate and Sams family were gonna be there. Our families were basically one. My dad wanted our home (meaning him, North, Mia, Nat and I) to match. So we all decided on Maroon. I wanted to be extra so I was wearing a maroon silk dress with heels. I did a maroon/cranberry smiley eye. I straightened my hair for the first time i forever. I loved how I looked. I had on my jewelry, (which Sammy had bought me) and I met Nat downstairs. She was with the guys, and skate nodded his head towards me, indicating for Sammy to look back. He turned around, and his jaw dropped a little.

"My twin sister is a baddieeee" Nat said. She made Nate take pictures of us, and we both uploaded one. Captions simply being "thankful". Sam stood in the corner silent. We made our way to the car, and I shivered once the cool air hit me. Sammy took his bomber off and placed it on my shoulder. I opened my mouth to argue but he held his hand up. I furrowed my eyes together and Skate unlocked the doors. Nat purposely sat in the front, so Sam was forced to sit in the back. The ride was silent, so Skate put on the aux. I could feel Sam staring at me, so I looked up from my phone. His gaze didn't leave mine.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked sarcastically

"I would pay to continue seeing it" he replied. I wanted to be mad, because he didn't get embarrassed, but I couldn't because it was smooth. I glared at him and a smirk formed on his face. I crossed my arms, and he wrapped and arm around me, pulling me closer to him. I wanted to fight back but I didn't. He placed his lips against my ear and whispered

"stop fighting. I miss you" he said. I sighed and gave in. Not wanting to be angry anymore.

"Can we talk later?" He whispered. I nodded and a smile formed on his face.

"You look amazing.. you knew that though didn't you?" He asked. I bit my lip to keep from smiling, but I blushed instantly.

"Stop being mad.. I know you wanna smile" he whispered in my ear. I continued to stare forward and he lightly kissed my neck. I sighed and looked up at him.

"Thank you.." I replied. He kissed my head and for the rest of the ride, there's was absolutely not tension in the car.

--------
Thats today's chapter! Remember to vote and comment! Thank you guys so much for reading. Comment below what you guys would wanna see happen!
-Xhalegilinsky