6

School finally ended which I was thankful for. I was walking out of class with Kasey by my side. As we walk through the halls we stopped by our lockers and put our books away while everyone walked through the halls.

"Ready to go?" I asked Kasey who stood beside me waiting. She frowned and raised an eyebrows.

"Don't you remember?" I closed my locker and looked at her confused.

"Remember what?" She rolled her eyes.

"You've got after school detention kiddo." I mentally facepalmed myself in the face. How could I forget I had after school detention today? The teacher made it pretty clear but for god's sake I don't deserve detention. Now I know the price for being late to that class..

"I can't believe I got detention." Kasey pulled her bag over her shoulder and smirked.

"I can't believe it either." I rolled my eyes.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" I said as I sighed.

"Yeah you will. Adios amigo." She said as she disappeared into the halls. I laughed and shaked my head. I turned back to my locker and grabbed my notebook and a pencil. While I was in detention I might as well have something to doodle on right?

----

I stood in front of the detention door. I sighed and opened the door and looked to my side and saw the teacher sleeping. How could he fall asleep while watching kids in detention? I shake my head in disbelief. I looked in front of me and saw a jock staring at me. He had blonde hair. I noticed three other boys sitting in rows in the back. I saw one boy with helmet hair, other boy with a shaved head, and then I saw him. My eyes widen as I saw Derek sitting there playing on his phone. Why me? I'm stuck in a room with guys and Derek. I sighed in fustration. I must have sighed loud because I caught Derek's attention. He was now smirking at me and looking me up and down. He looked to his friends and whispered something to them which made them laugh. I furrowed my eyebrows and noticed I had been standing up for a pretty long time. Right when I was just about to sit in a seat someone's voice caught my attention.

"What is goody two shoes doing in detention?" My head snapped to Derek who sat there smirking like an idiot. Everybody in the detention room laughed except the teacher who happens to still be sleeping.

"I was late.. remember?" I said as I gritted my teeth. He laughed and shook his head.

"Was I suppose to remember?" What a jerk. I took a seat in the front and started doodling in my notebook for about 10 minutes. I felt someone sit beside me. I looked up and saw the blonde headed jock smirking at me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and scoffed.

"Can I help you?" I asked slightly rudely. He looked taken back but still managed to keep that stupid smirk on his face.

"Actually yes. Your new here right?" I raised an eyebrow and nod.

"Yeah why?" He smirked once again. I felt his hand run up my thigh, I gasped and pushed his hand away.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at him. He just gave me another smirk and leaned over to my ear.

"How bout we get out of here, yeah?" He whispered into my ear which made me shiver. I pushed him away and he just leaned in more. He was leaning into my neck but a voice stopped him.

"Cody, get off the girl man." I heard Derek speak lowly. I looked at him and noticed he was standing up. He kept his gaze on Cody instead of me.

"Fuck off Derek." I heard Cody say while he stood up and pulled me towards him. I tried to get out of his grip but it was no use. I noticed Derek finally stood in front of us and had his arms wrapped around his chest. He looked at me and then back to Cody.