16

I woke up to see Derek still sleeping snoring slightly. I smile at him as I try to get up. His arm his wrapped around my waist and I giggle to myself. I try to remove his arm but he ends up pulling me closer.

"Derek." I whined as he still continues to sleep. I reach off the bed to grab his plaid shirt and put it on. I sit on top of him and start jumping on him as he groans. He opens his eyes and looks at me while smirking.

"Nice shirt." He says as I blush. I lean down to kiss him on the lips while he grabs my hips and turns us around so that he's on top. I squeal as he laughs kissing me. I tangle my hands through his curly hair while he smiles through the kiss. I pull away smiling at him.

"You make me insane." He says as I smile. He gets off of me and wraps the bed sheet around his naked body. I cover my eyes as he laughs.

"Nothing you haven't seen before." He smirks as I blush.

"Derek?" I say as he looks at me.

"Yeah?"

"I have no clothes.." I say as he looks at me while smiling. I raise an eyebrow as he went over to the duffel bag. I walked over to him looking inside the duffel bag seeing some of my clothes.

"Might have packed some for you.." He says as he scratches the back of his neck. I smack him playfully.

"You knew I was coming all along?"

"Actually, no. This was just in case." He says as I nod. I lean down to grab some of my clothes as I felt him slap my ass. I look up to see him looking away smiling cheekily.

"You're an ass." I say to him as he smirks.

"Tell me something I don't know." He says as I roll my eyes whille laughing. I grabbed my clothes and headed into the bathroom as he chases after me. I open the door and turn to shut it until I find him standing in the way.

"What?" I ask.

"Shower with me." He says as I bite my lip.

***

After our shower I changed into my high waisted shorts and a white sweater that showed some of my stomach. I put my hair into a messy bun and tugged on my brown combat boots while Derek only had on black jeans. I sat on the bed watching Derek closely. I noticed how beautiful he is. His pink plumed lips huffing and puffing, his curly brown hair falling into his face, his percing green eyes, and his tattoos. I bite my lip admiring his tattoos.

"How old were you when you got your tattoos?" I asked. He looked at me as he tugged a white tee over his head.

"Got my first one when I was about sixteen."

"Isn't that a too young to be getting one?" I ask as he shrugs.

"My friend did them and he didn't care about my age." He says as I nod. He tugs on his white converse and grabs the duffel bag looking back at me expecting me to follow, which I did. We walked out of the hotel suite and into the lobby.

"You hungry?" Derek asked as I looked at him and nodded. We headed into a buffet where they served breakfast. We took all that we can and rushed to the car. We got in as he threw the duffel bag in the back seat and drove off. I shoved the food down my throat while Derek ate. He looked at me and chuckled. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Is there a problem?" I ask.

"Just never seen a girl eat like that in front of me."

"What do you mean?"

"All girl's care about is their weight and how much carbs are in a fucking chip." He says as I laugh.

"I'm not like most girl's." I say. He looked at me and smiled.