9

I stood there looking straight at Kasey. She looked at me then at Derek then straight back to me. I opened my mouth to say something but then closed it. What she just witnesed looked bad like really bad. I looked up to Derek seeing him enjoying the silence that's going on in the bathroom. He had his hands in his pockets with an amused smirk on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at him while he just stood there looking at Kasey and I.

"What are you doing in here?" I finally had the managed to speak. Kasey's head turned to me and she shook her head in disbelief.

"I was coming to look for you but then I heard noises in this bathroom so.." She replied with a hand on her hip and a tone of annoyance in her voice. I blushed looking down while Derek smirked again.

"So, you just came in without knocking?" I asked in disbelief. She raised an eyebrow she shook her head.

"I knocked.." She replied rolling her eyes. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrasment while Derek chuckled. "I can't believe you were making out with him." She added which made Derek stop laughing. I pulled a piece of hair behind my ear.

"She has the right to make out with me if she chooses." I heard Derek speak.

"No, no she doesn't. Who are you trying to fool Derek?" I heard Kasey scoff.

"Last time I checked you aren't her fucking mother. Aren't you suppose to be a friend? Right now you're just acting like an uptight bitch." Derek growled. I gasped as the words fell out of his mouth while Kasey shook her head in defeat.

"And you're just a complete asshole who kisses up to people. You manage to score every girl in bed and you succeded but then you end up leaving the hopeless chick after that one night stand. You, my friend are a complete asshole." Kasey fought back while Derek laguhed.

"I managed to score every girl? How come you weren't scored on my list? Better yet, I think you just want me all to yourself so you're best friend here can't have me." He said smirking in her direction.

"In your dreams." Kasey rolled her eyes.

"Nah, I don't want you." Derek replied harshly. Kasey turned to me and shook her head.

"I told you constantly he is bad for you. I can't believe you're dating him and you didn't even tell me." She said. I was about to open my mouth to speak but Derek cut me off.

"Dating? I'm not dating her. Why would I?" I heard Derek laugh as my head snapped towards him. I was on the urge of crying right in front of him. He doesn't like me but he does all these sweet things for me and he just made out with me god damn it. I felt tears run down my cheeks. I've been played and been fooled.

"W-what are you talking about?" I said stuttering still crying. He looked at me with no emotion what so ever on his face. He still had his hands in his pockets looking down at me.

"You actually thought we were some kind of thing?" He spoke. I looked down at my fingers because I knew the answer to that question. He laguhed while I looked back at him with tears still running down my cheeks. I walked over to the bathroom door and was about to leave until I turned around.

"You know, Kasey's right. You are nothing but a complete asshole who doesn't care about a complete thing in his own fucking life." I spoke and saw that I left him speechless. I finally was the one who left him speechless. I turned on my heels and with that I was gone.

***

The next morning I woke up in bed. I pushed the sheets off of me and stood up. What Derek said last night hurt. He played me and I was the stupid girl who fell for his stupid charm. I walked out my bedroom and down the stairs to find my mother in the kitchen cooking.