1

"Emily get up!" I groan loudly as I pull my pillow onto the top of my face. I pull the pillow away from my face and look around my room. Boxes everywhere.. My mom thought it'd be best if we move, once again. Why? Because she always meets this one guy that swoons her heart and then dumps her. The best way to get away from that one guy is to move. It's happened five to six times. Why must she always date the bad boys that she knows will haunt her?

"Emily!" I rolled my eyes. I finally get out of my bed and make my way into my bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and sigh. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and start brushing my teeth. About five minutes I spit in the sink and grab my mouth wash and rinse my mouth out. I smile into the mirror to make sure my teeth are perfectly clean and white. I succeded.. I walk over to my shower and turn it on. I stick my hand in to make sure it's nice and warm. I strip out of my clothes and step into the shower. I close my eyes becuase of how nice the water feels. I grab my shampoo bottle and squirt it into my hand and began to wash my hair out. About 10 minutes I finally finished my shower. I wrap my towel around my small body and head back into my bedroom. I walk into my closet and pulled out the only clothes that were left in my closet. Turns out all my clothes are packed into boxes. I decided on wearing sweatpants. I pull on my underwear and bra and pull on my sweatpants that happen to be grey. I grab a white plain v-neck t-shirt and throw it on. I walked back into the bathroom and began my daily routine. I brush out my hair and grab my hair dyer. I began blow drying my hair which took about 10 minutes. I look into the mirror and smile. My hair is a chocalate brown color and it stops to almost my waist. My hair is naturally wavy. I didn't straighten it becuase there's no point. I walk back into my room and grab my uggs and tug them on. I grab my hoodie off my dresser and put it on.

"Emily!" I heard my name being called. I rolled my eyes once again and then I heard my door open, there stood my upset mom.

"I've been calling you for the past 40 minutes." She pouted.

"I was up. I just got a shower and I'm dressed." I shrugged. She rolled her eyes.

"Well, those boxes arent going to move themselves. Bring them down and load them into the car. I didn't really have time to make breakfast so, I decided that we grab a bite on the road." She replied.

"Alright.." I said as I walk over to one of my boxes and picked it up. I turned around and noticed she already left. I sigh and began to carry the boxes down the stairs. I walk out the door and loaded the boxes nto the car. I walk back inside and walk back up my sairs and grab as many boxes as I can. I look around and noticed I already have four more boxes to go. I walk back downstairs and put the boxes into the car. I grabbed the last four boxes and put them in the trunk. I walked back into the house and into the kitchen to find my mom.

"I finshed." I said as I looked at her. She looked at me and smiled. Finally, a real smile.

"Good. I already loaded my boxes when you were sleeping." She said. I nodded.

"What about our beds? How are they going to be shipped to our new house?" I studder when I say 'new.'

"Well, people are coming over and they are going to grab our fruniture and ship it out." She said as she shrugged. I nodded. I heard the bell ring. I looked at the door.

"That must be them.." She said as she walked over to the door to open it. Two men came in and greeted her. I walked to the front door and crossed my arms around my chest.

"Alright, all you need to do is sign this and we'll ship all your stuff to Los Angeles." A man said as he handed my mom a contract. She studied it and signed her signature. He smiled at her and made his way around the house to get our fruniture to load into their truck. An hour later they had finally finished..

"We'll see you in Los Angeles.." He smiled once again and head out the door with his other partner. My mom closed the door and smiled at me.

"He was cute right?" She asked. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Really mom? He's probably a two out of ten." I said rating the man. She laughed.

"I was kdding Emily." She laughed once again. I laughed along with her.

I walked away from the front door and looked around our now empty house. I could feel tears running down my cheeks. So many memories here in so little time. Why must we leave so soon? I hate moving. Moving means me getting into another high school with more stupid immature kids. I hate high school. I had a hard time fitting in with everyone. I didn't really have a clique. I was myself and when I say myself I mean I was alone. People always tried to have a conversation with me and tried to be friends with me but I'd always push them away. Why? Because I always thought my grades were all that matters to me. It's not like I was ugly to not have friends. I was decent looking enough. Boys would always flirt with me but I wouldnt let that get to my head. I guess you could say I'm pretty.

"Honey, we are going to be fine." I heard my mom say as she wraps her arms around me. I sigh.

"You said that last time.." I said. She sighed.

"This time I mean it.. I have a good feeling about this place." She said. I bite down on my bottom lip.

"When do we leave?" I ask. She checks her watch which read '12:43.'

"Now.." She replied as she walked out the door to the car. I look around the house once more and sigh.

"Please be good to me Los Angeles.." I whisper as I walk out my old house.