5

As classes went by it was finally time for gym. I groaned. I walked into the gym doors and saw everyone sitting on bleachers. I saw Kasey waving at me like an idiot. I laughed and made my way up the bleachers to sit beside her. Everyone was was chatting about stuff that I didn't even pay attention to. Boys were on one side and girls were on the other. Was is even suppose to be set up like that? I laugh to myself.

"So, how was your first day?" I heard Kasey speak up. My mind flew back to when my teacher gave me detention and when that gorgeous boy threatened me.

"I got detention." I said. She looked at me with her mouth hung wide open.

"On the first day? You rebel." I laughed at her while she laughed at me. There's no way i'm a rebel. I'm a good girl. I do homework when i'm suppose to, get good grades, turn in things on time, and etc. Now that I got detention my good girl side was fading. I looked up and saw my teacher began to talk about gym rules. I began to actually listen to what she might have to say.

"Okay, so girls and boys i'm your gym coach, Ms. Nacy.." She began to talk as she got cut off by a door opening. Everyone looked over to the gym doors to see who had opened it. It was the boy.. the boy that threatened me. He just kept his hands in each pocket with a smirk on his face. I turned to see some girls stared at him in 'aw' I nearly puked. I mean sure he was hot but his attitude is horrible. I see him walk up to the teacher while she rolled her eyes.

"Mr. Smith, why do you always have to show up late for my class? It's the first day." He shrugged.

"Sorry Ms. Nacy, it won't happen again." He said with a smirk on his face. She raised an eyebrow.

"You said that last time.." She said as she shook her head at him. All the boys laughed while he smiled at them.

"But Ms. Nacy, you gotta give me a chance baby." He said as he smirked at her. Oh my god, I think i'm gonna throw up. At this point the whole gym class was cracking up including Kasey. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"Take a seat." She said as she rolled her eyes. He smiled and walked away from her. As he walked up the bleachers his eyes met mine. He smirked and winked at me. What the hell? Kasey looked at me and opened her mouth to speak.

"Don't." I said as I cut her off.

***

"Okay everyone go get changed into your gym clothes." Ms. Nacy said. I sighed in relief that I actually remembered to bring a spare of gym clothes in my bag. All the girls walked into the girls locker room while the boys walked into the boys locker room. I walked in and sat my bag on a bench in the locker room. Kasey walked up to me and crossed her arms over her chest. I looked at her and raised my eyebrows.

"Is there something you forgot to tell me?" She asked in a serious tone. I laughed and shook my head.

"No.." I said as I grabbed my clothes out of my bag. She rolled her eyes and hit my arm playfully.

"Yes there is! Derek Smith just winked at you!" She said as if i'm dumb. So that was his name..

"Yeah so? Who is he anyways?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes and ran her hand through her hair.

"He's a bad boy but stay away from him. He's bad news, a guy like that will just leave you. Don't let his game fool you." I rolled my eyes. So I was right. I knew something about him screaming 'trouble.'

"Don't worry." I said as I walked into a stall to change. 5 minutes later I came out in black stetch shorts that were really short but oh well. It's like the only thing I found in my bag. I also had on a white v-neck and my black converse. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail so that it's out of my face. I noticed Kasey had on the same exact thing but her shorts were pink and she had on a white t-shirt instead. She also had on her pink converse and her hair was in a ponytail. She tugged my arm and we walked out the locker room. Everyone was standing by the teacher and then I saw him. He was messing around with some of his 'friends.' He had on basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. The teacher blew her whistle and we all looked at her.