FC 49

“Sit down” He was being rather calm about the whole thing, again making her looking confused.
    “Its bloody cold Owen” Snarling at him, but he just shrugged.
    “Tough shit, should of thought about that. Before you went and scared us to death” Holding her shoulder down, in the floating ice water.

    “For Christ sake, I have to use the bathroom. Let me up” She knocked his hand away, pushing out of the tub once more. Huffing her helped her, the knee was still very black and puffy. Sitting her on a bench Van tossed her a towel, he wasn’t in the mood to be nice. Nothing could of prepared him to see such a horrible thing, she looked battered like someone’s beaten wife. He just hoped no one would think they did that to her, cause the mere thought of harming her sent his blood boiling.

    “Guys could you come here” A man at the door asked, Riae waved them to go. They weren’t worried about her going anywhere, she was to tired to move never mind run off. Walking out of the room they spoke with a large black man, who they now recognized at Phillip. He looked worried even saddened, leaning against a wall he sighed softly.
    “How is she?”

    “Broken” Owen growled, Van couldn’t even speak about the condition she was in.
    “I’m sorry guys, I didn’t know she had a past relationship with him” Van glared at him. So it was he who put his woman in danger, punching the wall next to his head making Phillip jump.   
    “She could of died” He roared, he felt hot water pooling behind his eyes. This wasn’t like him, he never cried but if Riae had been taken from him….he didn’t know what he’d do.

    “I’m sorry” He was defeated, the guilt clear as day on his face. Van was done he didn’t want to talk to anyone, he just wanted to hold her and forget this ever happened. Walking back to the door he pulled on it, only to find it was locked. Frowning he tried again his brother at his side, they banged yelling for her to open the door. A large man walked past them, but stopped.
    “O’Neil likes to lock everyone out” He said. Shaking with fear and rage the twins slammed on the door, causing the man to title his head.
    “RIAE!” Owen screamed, kicking at the hard door.
    “Is Riae Butler in there?” He asked.

    “YES!” Van screamed. How much worse could this day get, O’Neil was sure to kill her. Pushing them aside, the over sided man spun around planting his foot into the door knob breaking it in two, the twins pulled the door open screaming as they witnessed O’Neil pinning Riae to a wall. Her feet dangled as she tried to pull his hand off her throat, pale as can be she was being chocked out.

    “GET OFF HER!” Owen grabbed him punched as hard as he could, Van attacked him trying to go for the soft spots. He dropped Riae giving the twins a chance to beat the shit out of him, he’d already hurt her twice now. A third time wasn’t happening on their watch, as a team they punched every inch of his face. Never backing down, blood covered their arms. The redecorating of his face was the only thing they wanted, Riae was coughing on the floor.
    “WHAT’S GOING ON IN HERE” A man yelled. One of the cops hired to keep the peace.
    “HE FUCKING TRIED TO KILL OUR WOMAN” Van screamed, not bothering to stop or even look at the cop.

    “ALRIGHT! I’ll HANDLE IT” Pushing the twins off the mangled man’s face.
    “YOU FUCKING COME NEAR HER AGAIN, AND WILL FUCKING KILL YOU” Owen bellowed causing more people to block the doorway.

    “Riae” Van crawled to her, her color was only slightly back.
    “WE NEED A MEDIC” Owen screamed, when she passed out. O’Neil was handcuffed and pulled out of the room, blood dripped a path where we was brought to. Butler and Brad came running in, Brad held his face.

    “Shit!” Shaking his head, as the medic team came in taking Riae pulse.
    “We need to get her to a bed” One said. Van pushed them aside, careful not to hurt her. Tears were so fucking close he was having a hard time walking, she was breathing so shallowly he didn’t think she was at all.
    “Hang on baby, well fix this. Just stay with us” His brother guarded her like a kitten made of gold, pushing reporters and fans a like out of the way. Climbing into the ambulance, it roared to life screaming the horns pushed cars out of its way.

They’ve been sitting in the waiting room for what feels like forever, the doctor refuses to let anyone in. Even her family, all five of her brothers are here now. The four who were at home flew out when Brad had made a call to one, it didn’t take them long to get here. Something about made the twins happy, at least they were still supporting her. Clean white everything gave the twins a headache, it smelled of to much bleach while the low hum of people talking irritated them more.

Never did they want to be in a hospital, specially for the one person they loved. She was a mess when they finally gotten her onto a stretcher, the nurses and doctors pushed the twins and family aside darting into double doors that locked once closed. Riae’s knee had swollen twice the side, they had over heard a nurse say that the pins were bent. Another said surgery was almost inevitable. That was enough to stop time its self, though knee surgery wasn’t life threatening you still had to go under the knife, along with the sleeping gas they gave you. Many didn’t wake up from that alone.

Another hour ticked by, before a nurse with a tight bun walked out. Her eyes flickered to the large group of men, she hadn’t a clue who to speak with.
    “Um…I’m looking for…” Owen and Van stood up blocking her view from her family. She was theirs now, so anything to do with her health was in their hands.
    “Were her fiancées, what’s going on?” The woman paled, looking each of them over. Owen growled he was in no mood for her little show of interest, he wanted answers about his woman…and he wanted them now.