FC 23

“Look the jealously thing is very sweet, but I’m a big girl. Besides what would I want with one, when I have you two” Their eyes softened a little bit, using this to shoe them into their rooms. Before closing their doors, I added a few words of wisdom.
    “Behave, no freaking out the girls” Tanner came around the corner, looking fit and tanned.
    “Hello Riae” He hummed.
    “Hi” Giggling, he’s so big.
    “What happened beautiful?”
    “Ohh temper” Shrugging as he looks at my knee.
    “I’ll fix you up.” Winking at me.

Oh sweet baby Jesus yes……

With everything off, I was now laying face up with a sheet over me. As Tanner was brining my knee back from the dead, the mans hands were huge and even better was they were always hot. He had a higher body temperature then some which worked out for people like me, who were looking for a more natural way to relieve our pains. Instead of popping a pill to make the pain go away, I would just come see him.

His hands seemed to bring out the weirdest ideas in my head, like wouldn’t torturing someone with kindness work just as much as pain. Or why do they call it Jumbo shrimp when clearly that contradicts itself.

    “Damn Tanner” Moaning slightly, as his finger brush past a tender spot. To say it was pain free would be a lie, but it did feel a thousand times better afterwards. Another moan passes the large wall I have set up to keep quiet, but really Tanner is just to good at this. Even if I didn’t hear the door just swing open, I could of felt them glaring. Sighing I pulled the sheet closer to my chest, as Tanner yelled at them.

    “Hey you can’t be in here”

Yes Tanner, cause that will totally work…..

    Turning my head around to the very disturbing faces of my fighters, as they once again blocked all movement through the door. I was trying to read them without asking any questions, since they didn’t speak a whole lot to begin with. Looking at Tanner I figured it out, they were jealous….well now this is a pickle.

    “Guys what’s the problem?” Twisting the sheet around me, so I could walk the few feet to them. Owens eyes darkened when he realized I was completely naked, and with another man. Van caught on quick as well, as he grabbed me to them.
    “Hey get your hands off her” Tanner snapped, which sent Owen into an almost Cobra stance. As his head spun from me, hissing at Tanner. Slapping my head, I new I shouldn’t of brought them out into public yet.

    “Okay well that’s enough of that” Grabbing Owen by the ear, pushing Van out the door.
    “I’ll be right back Tanner”
    “Just let them go Riae, I was a boxer for five years. I can take them” He said putting up his fists.
    “Yea. Well my fighters have skills unbeknownst to many, and I don’t want an out break. Excuse us” Closing the door, as I let go of Owen. Rubbing his ear he didn’t stop the glare at me, as I huffed out.
    “What are you doing?” Hissing at them both.
    “Us? You’re the one sounding like a brothel maiden” Van snapped trying to keep his voice down.
    “Oh for the love of. Damn it guys. Tanner is doing his job” Pointing at the door, they huff folding their arms over chests.

    “I bet he is” Owen growls. Rubbing two fingers between my eyes, I close them for a second.
    “Okay lets get something straight here.” Reopening my eyes.
    “Tanner is a masseur, nothing more. So this jealousy your experiencing, is pointless. Besides Tanner would find the two of you more is suit then me.”
    “Were not Jealous” Van snaps.
    “I doubt it” Owen hisses.
    “Yes you are and, I can prove it” Opening the door, I poke my head in.
    “Hey Tan?”
    “Yes love?”
    “How aww….” Snapping my fingers “Joshua?” Tanner smiles.
    “He’s doing great, were thinking about adopting” Turning my head around, seeing two dropped mouths.

    “That’s wonderful Tan” Not looking at him, as I quietly gloat in front of them.
    “How were we suppose to know” Van mumbles, looking defeated as Owen doesn’t make eye contact. Keeping my laughter down, as I kiss their cheeks.
    “Go back to your room guys” Closing the door, seeing Tanner.
    “Everything alright?” He asks, as I lay back down.
    “Yes, just a misunderstanding.” Smiling at me, he makes light conversation to keep me from slipping another moan.

Wrapping a towel around my body, as Tanner set off to add water to the sauna. A quiet knock lifted my head, as I called for them to come in. Trish walked in, giving me her half smile.
    “Something wrong Trish?”
    “Oh no. I just wanted to know how long you wanted the twins to be in the sauna for?”
    “Oh right. Just start them off, I don’t want to kill them” Chuckling.
    “Right.” Waving before she closed the door. Slipping on flip flops, heading out the door to the female sauna. Letting the steam clear me out, I sat and thought about the next step.

How they would hate me for that one…..

    Laughing a little as the timer goes off, telling me I’ve been in for the full ten minutes. Pushing the door open, I take a quick shower before rewrapping the towel. Tanya walks in looking frazzled, and my laugher begins.
    “What happened?”
    “They refuse to get in” This only makes me laugh more.

Called it…..