FC 3

“Okay pick who ever you want, and when I call it you pull apart. Good?” Looking over the four of them. I got answers from Ty and Travis, but the twins just glared into my heart. Travis was first, and I haven’t a clue which twin was in with him. Watching as they squared off, the twins stance was good. He was covering all the standard points, as Travis moved his fists up and down just a little bit.

    The twin was the first to attack, railing Travis with three or so punches. Stuffing him into the corner, Travis trying to keep his arms to block. Walking around the ring, keeping an eye on things. A knee to Travis as the twin rammed him again and again. His brother smirking, with his arms crossed. Turning back as Travis he was getting no where, and was fading.
    “Alright Break” I yelled, but he didn’t listen. Growling I yelled it again, slamming my hand on the rings floor. Again nothing.

    “Son of a bitch” Jumping into the ring, grabbing the twin by the arm. He spun around pushing his fist into my shoulder. My arm cracked before going limp. Sounds started to muffle, and I winced in pain. My adrenalin started pumping faster, as my eyes snapped back out. Now with a god no’s what arm, I was pissed. This was the second time today that I got hit. Inside my head it was screaming to just go sit down, while my pride was brewing.

Fuck the rules…she snapped ready to kill.

I heard my name being called, as my good arms hand made a fist.  Shooting it straight into the twins face, my knuckles cracked as it came into contact. Travis went wide eyed, as I stood there holding my arm, with my bloodily knuckles. Standing with his face slightly turned to the side, twin slowly looked at me. Groaning I turned around.

    “Morons” Grabbing the lower rope, swinging myself out of the ring. I needed some damn ice, before the swelling turned me into a damn puff ball. Ty chased after me, asking if I was alright.
    “Just go check on Travis” Pointing back to the ring. Standing there I walked away first. Jogging down the stair, as I got looks from all around. Sara stood up from her chair, coming to me.
    “What happened?” Looking at my now black and blue arm.   
    “Tools, that’s what happened” Grabbing a plastic bag, and filling it with ice.
    “Tools?” Cocking her head to the side. I turned looking up at the higher deck, as the twin stood looking at me. She made an O face, before I growled in annoyance. Holding the ice to my shoulder, my knuckles were still bleeding.

    “Tell my father, I’m done for the day. Don’t…mention this” Glaring at her. With a nod I pull my keys from the box below the desk. Sighing as I walk out the door.
    “Stupid..stupid..stupid…” Reminding myself I shouldn’t of gotten in the middle of a fight. Fighters go into what we call tunnel vision. It’s a rookie mistake to break up a fight without help. I was more mad at myself for doing such a stupid thing, then I was getting hit. Walking down the street, turning a corner as the tattoo shop came into view. Smiling cause I loved this place. Pulling the door open as my friend Nero was managing the counter.
    “Holy shit” She screamed running to me.

    “Its really not that bad” Laughing cause it just stung.
    “Who did this to you, I’ll mess their face up” Laughing cause she really would. The sprite was my best friend, and full of life. Her hair different colors, along with crazy cat contacts.
    “It was my fault, I tried to break up a fight without help” Shrugging my good shoulder.
    “You should go home” Chewing her lip.

    “Nah, I like it here.” Walking to my room. Unlocking my door, pushing it open. The smell of ink and cleaners filling my nose. Sighing happily, this would give me a chance to work on a piece I wanted to get. Dropping the keys on a tray, before flopping into my comfy leather chair. Relaxing as the ice started to melt. A few more minutes and I toss that into the trash. Looking my shoulder over in the mirror, Nero watching from her desk.