FC 37

Having the same look, Owen started laughing as she came back. Holding a water bottle, blinking at him.
    “What?”
    “Nothing love. Come eat” Taking her hand, helping her back into bed. She ate half the plate, before Van hummed.
    “I’m in pressed.”
    “Why?” She asked.

    “I would of thought you’d fallen” Chuckling, she blushed clearing her throat.
    “ To be honest I did, but I didn’t want to tell you” Looking down at her plate.
    “When?” Owen looked worried.
    “In the living room, I used the couch to get back up” Her embarrassment was clearly written. Pinching the bridge of his nose, Owen couldn’t believe he’d teased her to make her almost hurt herself. He’d just wanted her to need him, not try to prove him wrong.
    “Next time just stay” He huffed, trying not to get mad, for something he did.
    “Okay” His eyes snapped to hers, she was smiling sipping her water.
    “Vixen” He grumbled. Making his brother laugh.

Clearing her plate, they returned to see her pushed under the covers sleeping. Leaning against the door frame, Van nudged his brother titling his head out. Frowning he looked back at Riae, then to Van. Shaking his head, he needed to speak with him first. Huffing he nodded, closing the bedroom door following Van to the couch.
    “What?” Owen huffed dropping heavily into the leather.
    “We need to talk” Running his hand through his sex hair.
    “I no” Owen countered, leaning forward resting his elbows on knees. The brothers looked at each other for a long time, before they began.

~Riae~

With thoughts of what I would feel like tomorrow, bursting into my dreams I groaned when I heard my cell. Damn phone shut up, I got rammed twice last night. Someone grunted touching my arm, and laying the cold of the cell on me. Grabbing it only to flip it open, not bothering to see who was calling.

    “Hello?” In a very sleepy voice.
    “Oh my god, that was epic” My Nero chirped.
    “Nero, its…” Raising my head over Van to see what time it was.
    “Five in the morning, why….and make it short” Dropping my head back to the pillow.
    “Because I had to tell my best friend, her Christmas gift was the bomb” I snorted, wiggling deeper into the twins.

    “Well that’s wonderful, can I sleep now?”
    “Sure, Wanna have breakfast at 8?” Yawning I made a yes sound, before we hung up. Tossing the cell at my feet, I felt the thud. Damn it now I  have to pee, bitch is gunna pay. Groaning I scurried across the bed, dropping my feet to the floor. Grabbing a pair of clean panties out of my bag, only to hurry before my bladder killed me. Yawning as I walked back into the bedroom, both still sleeping. Smiling at them, they really were cute when they were asleep. Pushing my feet under the covers, as two strong arms pulled me closer.

    “Easy, I’m swore. Thanks to some buddies” They grunted, pushing their heads onto my shoulders. Magical hands stared rubbing my lower body, and oh did it not cure some of the soreness. Falling back to sleep, as their hot breath pushed over my exposed chest.

My cell went off again, as I mentally cursed myself for saying yet to 8. Blinking a little bit, both twins were sound asleep arms securely around me. Kissing their heads, carefully removing their arms as I got out of the bed. Grabbing the cell opening it to stop the noise, watching as they curled closer to the spot I was in.

“Yea” Whispering as I grabbed a pair of black shorts and a white shirt.
    “You still coming?” She asked.
    “Yea meet me in the lobby” Clipping it closed. Dressing quickly, as to not stir them. Grabbing my black boots, quickly getting out before she called me again. If her night was anything like mine, the Sterling’s would be sound asleep like my twins. A card in pocket, I strutted my happy ass to the lobby. Nero was blissfully tapping her foot, and checking her watch as I clicked across the floor.
    “bout time, I seriously thought I was going to have to drag you out” Smirking.
    “Cute, did you have a good night” Walking with her to the kitchen.
    “Ohh did I” Purring. She was glowing, and not the I’m pregnant kind of way. More of a I just made two strong fighters bow to my every wimp, and they were begging for more.
    “Are you going to give me details?” Making a cup of coffee.