FC 32

“Not only do I have to work out the kinks, from two stubborn thick headed twins. Who’s communication skills are sometimes at a first graders level, but now I have to deal with womanizing psychopaths who’s only real reason for wanting me, is because they have nothing better to do then have something someone else has.” If my stress level was high earlier, it was through the roof now.

    “That’s why your staying here” Owen sighed, taking a seat.
    “No, there is no way I am missing your matches. Besides I am not going to let some punk ass twins scare me around. It will be safer anyways for me to be in a public place, when your brother fights I’ll be with you. And vise versa.”

Without to much more to say, they left that alone. Our time to head down, came quickly as I grabbed both bags against Owen’s orders. He ended up taking one, as did his brother making me feel useless. There weren’t a whole lot of females as coaches, so it was a little odd being in the men room getting the twins ready. But I ignored the stairs and remarks, as men checked out my ass as I bent over to wrap the twins hands. After a pinch to my behind, I lost all will not to kill someone.
    “Next ass who touches me, gets a swift kick to the balls.” Growling at all the eyes in here. They choose that exacted time to walk in, looking smug and pleased.

    “Hello Ms. Butler?” Lander smirked, leaning against the wall. Owen twitched as he glared at the man he was going to fight, though Lander hadn’t a clue.
    “Well it suddenly became full of shit in here, guys this way please” Grabbing the two bags. Lander frowned as I walked past him, not daring to touch me with Owen so close on my heels. I knew the female part would be empty since there wasn’t any female fights this week. Opening the door the twins frowned, as I dropped the bags.   

    “Get over it, its quite and private.” Grabbing the white wrap, finishing Owens hand.
    “You like it when were alone?” Van purred standing behind me, hands gripping my hips. Try as I might to keep the smirk down, it was to hard. Owen smiled as I finished up one hand, and motioned for the other one.
    “Behave” Slapping Van’s hands.
    “Oh, but we are” Kissing my neck. Titling my head so it was hard for him to kiss, I smiled trying to wrap Owens hand.

    “Stop, I can’t do this right with you teasing me” Pushing him to the side. That of course didn’t stop him, as he came back harder lifting my shirt and proceeding to kiss my back. Owen was holding back a laugh, as I was nearly jumping around trying to move out of Vans tickling kisses. Once finished I bopped Van on the head, like some kind of whack a mole.
    “Ow that wasn’t very nice. Here I am loving on you, and you hit me” Pouting, making me laugh.
    “Oh yes cause my little tap on the head will cause you so much damage” Grabbing a pair of wraps for his hands.

    “I don’t think you understand love” Spinning me around, so I had to face him.
    “You render us breathless with just one look, a hit from you would knock us out cold”
    “Well aren’t you romantic” Van gave me what could only be described as a provocative smile, making my legs go weak. Clearing my throat, I needed to get them ready not fantasy about what I wanted to do to them right now.

    “Okay Owen you got everything you need?” Looking at his brother. Van was sporting blue shorts, while his brother took on a blood red pair, white wraps on his arms and feet. Sighing I had a feeling I knew what he was missing. Rolling my eyes I groaned inwardly, this was not something I should have to talk about with a full grown man.
    “Here” Tossing his a cup.

Cause this isn’t awkward……

He looked at it, then back at me. If he thought I was helping him put that damn thing on, he was going to be waiting till he was old and grey.
    “I’m not helping you” Keeping my back to him. Van laughed, as he shook his head.
    “He doesn’t think its big enough” My hands covered my face as I rubbed my eyes, chuckling.
    “It will trust me” I couldn’t look at his face, cause I new I wouldn’t be able to keep it together. The door to the bathroom opened, and I waited with Van. Hearing the door open again I turned around, raising my eye to him. Nodding he looked a little uncomfortable….not nearly as much as I felt. Tossing Van his he laughed, walking into the bathroom.
    “Owen go warm up, I don’t need you to pull something” Motioning to the machines, walking away just as Van walked out.