FC 42

~Twins~

When the twins hear the unmistakable tone of their mother, all thoughts of sexing their beauty freeze stronger then a blizzard. Its one thing to think about your mother, but hearing and seeing her in your own house is another. They our baffled as Riae makes the first move, even extending her hand out to their brooding mother.

As if that isn’t hard enough, Riae is feeling trapped like the twins sprang this on her for fun. Leaving to make coffee, they watch her leave.
    “You boys playing with a new one?” Their mother snaps. Her eyes a deeper blue.
    “No mother” Van answers, as Owen frowns. He doesn’t like the implication going on here.
    “That what? Is she just another fuck buddy out to get some money and shiny new toys” Glaring at the boys.

    “She isn’t like that” Owen snarls, catching his mother off guard.
    “Really?” Dragging it out, as if it would mean more that way.
    “Lets find out…shall we” Getting out of the chair, she hurries into the kitchen. Their father sighs, keeping in his seat letting the twins peek around the corner. Mother has always been like this, she tests all the woman they think love them in some way or another.

They can only hear a little, but they see their Riae holding her ground.

    “How long have you been with my boys?” Mother asks, making the twins worried. It hasn’t been very long
    “Over five months, I’m their couch” Dryly replying back. Mother folds her arms, so Riae copies her.
    “Have you fucked them?” Mother snaps, but Riae holds her face.

    “Yes, and it was epic” Watching mother closely.
    “At the same time?” Mother seems to be testing her a different way, which makes the twins worried.
    “Is there any other way?” Raising her brow.

Mother doesn’t say anything, before she laughs relaxing her body.
    “You got balls, I like it”
    “Well your intimidating as shit” Sighing, as the coffee pot comes to a still. Mother laughs a little more, which isn’t like her.
    “I have to be honey, woman get walked on if there not”
    “Don’t I know it” Riae hands her a cup of coffee.
    “So you train my boys?” Drinking the black coffee.
    “Yea, there really good” Giving their mother a bright smile. Sighing they feel its safe enough to come out, their mother giving them a short smile.

    “You boys should change, give us girls a chance to talk” Mother purrs, but the twins aren’t budging. Riae needs them so unless she says otherwise, they aren’t leaving. Riae gives them the okay, and they nod leaving the woman. They quickly changed into something more comfortable, giving each other a look. Heading back down, they expect to see hair being pulled while nails are scratching faces. What they didn’t expect is to see both woman, getting alone and even more so Mother has gotten closer to Riae.

    Mother calls for father, who like a faithful lap dog comes running. Something off, different even with their mother. Riae kisses them openly before heading upstairs, she’s kept a pair of night clothes here just in case. Seems to have finally paid off, how….fortunate. Mother waits till she is completely out of sight, before turning around in a fury.
    “When where you going to tell me about her?” Placing her hands on her hips, staring them down.
    “We…aw” Van looks to Owen for help, but gets nothing.
    “Keeping things from me isn’t wise, you know this. Now what do you intend to do with her?”

They go silent like they normally do when she’s in her mood, but they need to answer her or she wont stop.
    “Were not sure” Van answers looking at his brother, for some extra support which he gets.
    “Well your taking to damn long. A woman like that doesn’t just fall into your laps every god damn day.” Pointing her finger up to the stairs, where Riae went to. Their baffled, what is this crazy woman getting at. Their faces must of spoken their thoughts, as she huffs tapping her foot.
    “She’s perfect. A damn angel if you ask me, putting up with the two of you. Why haven’t you knocked her up yet?” Owen growls, he’s not entirely sure why but he knows he doesn’t like how his mother said that.