FC 17

Shaking off the jitters I was starting to get, letting my elbow break his back muscle. This pushed my knee in deeper, feeling the muscles of him incase my leg. Dropping him to the mat, glaring down at him.

    “Get up” Sending a painful kick to his side. When I challenged him with another kick, he grabbed my leg pulling down me with him. Crawling over my body, holding my arms to the side. Those dark eyes glaring at me, as a hissing sound came between clenched teeth. With my arms outward, and legs straight under him. Trying to keep me from moving, he smirked evilly as if he’d gotten me.
    “If I were to continue your dead” It was dark, more so then any other time.
    “Think so?” Pulling my knees to his back, in that time I moved all at once. Pulling my arms to my side, as my hips launched his weight up and off me. Flipping rolls crossing his arm over his chest, while I wrapped my legs around his. Leaning to him, my lips inches away from his left ear; I caused his body to shutter.

    “Your not giving me anything to work with. You’ll have to do better then that, if you want me under you” For fun I licked his ear, feeling the devil inside me coming out to play. Quickly getting off I started unwrapping my hands.
    “Were done for the day. Ice your legs, and be back same time tomorrow. Well work on more then” Stepping out of the room.

The next morning we started again, this time I was going to work on their upper bodies. Picking up a large black belt, strapping it around Owen’s stomach he looked at me.
    “What’s this for?” Turning as I clipped the buckle in the back.
    “You’ll see” Grabbing one of his wrists pulling it behind his back, clipping the wrist band on. He now could only use one arm, to block me with. Trying to pull his arm back, he frowned at me.
    “What’s the big idea?”
    “Its going to teach you to block with your other hand” Shrugging. Stepping a foot away, I sliding my feet ready to send punches at him.
    “Your kidding right?”

    “Nope, now block” Sending a punch as his stomach. He did a lot of fighting with the restrains, instead of paying attention to me. Leaving himself open, way to many times I got a lot of hits in. Some more painful then others, picking up my speed didn’t seem to make him happy. After thirty minutes I changed out, using Van as my next target. Giving Owen time to rest, before he would be up again, using his other arm. Two hours passed, as I worked them, brutally pushing every muscle to its breaking point. Tossing in the towel for the day, I unhooked Van.
    “Not your best, but still good” Tossing the device into the corner.
    “Like to see you wear that” Owen growled, rubbing his shoulders.
    “I have” Catching them off.
    “Seriously?” Van asks.
    “Yes, my father use to make me work in it, for normal training” Swallowing a little water, as I watched them stair at me.

    “You want me to help your shoulders?” Capping the water.
    “How?” Standing up Van walked the few feet to me.
    “Turn around” Spinning my finger. He did as I asked, and with quick hands I grabbed his wrists pulling them backwards, bringing my good knee up to the top of his spine. Pushing just hard enough as I dragged my knee down his vertebra. Cracking his back, making him moan in delight. Owen’s eyes seemed to darken, as he watched his brother melt into my hands.
    “Owen?” Raising my brow, as I let his brother get his footing, before letting go. Standing up he tossed a towel, to the chair turning around. Grabbing his wrists, I heard him groan. Pushing my chest into his back, I whispered.

    “Relax, I wont hurt you” I watched as his muscles relaxed, bringing my knee to his spine coping my movements. Groaning out at each pop, holding him I waited.
    “Better?” He moaned, turning around. Watching as Van walked to us, grabbing my thigh Owen wrapped it around his hip.

    “No” Taking one hand, slipping it around the back of my head.
    “Guys?” Feeling Van grab my ass.
    “We want you” In unison whispered into my ears. Shaking my body, biting my lip to contain my emotions. Traveling hands heated my skin, more then the training. Moving to the side, I tried to get out of their hold. Caging me into one another, they weren’t going to let me go.
    “Your coming with us” Owen purred, grabbing my hands as van grabbed the other one. Pulling me out of the room, we passed Sara who gave me a suspicious look, but I just shook my head before clearing to the outside. Walking a little ways, as we came up to the sexy red car.
    “Van” Owen tossed him the key, as the car unlocked. Walking around the front, Owen opened the door pulling me into his lap.
    “Guys what the..”