FC 30

Two hands touched my lower back, urging me to get out and move along like a toddler. I just new that once behind the room door, I was going to have to deal with the gates of the ten levels of hell opening up. Sliding the room card in the door clicked as Owen hit it hard, making me jump taking my first step inside. Knots tied my insides, as I tried to shake off the feelings. Something was wrong with me, as I started to over heat and feel like I had eaten bad food.

Thinking I realized that every time I come to a fight, I get so worked up my nerves go nuts. Panic set in when my body temp spiked to a rapid pace, and the feeling of vomiting was coming faster. Slapping a hand over my mouth, I ran to the bathroom slamming the door in a twins face locking it. Every faucet turned on, because like hell I was going to let them stand out side the damn door and listen to me vomit.

Nerves always seemed to get the better of me, but normally it was when I was fighting. It had happened twice since I started training, but soon it went away when I felt calmer about the whole thing. This was just weird, after three good tosses my stomach settled. Spitting I hit the handle, leaning on the sink washing my mouth out. God I hate that taste, it's the worst. Lucky for me this hotel added mouthwash and tooth paste, allowing me to practically down the mouthwash as I spit that out.

Kicking my heels off as I poured white gel into my mouth, rubbing it around with my finger before spitting that out as well. Still hot I frowned, pulling everything off gasping at the cold waters touch. The door banged, making me remember they were still out there.
    "Go away" Almost begging.

    "No, Open the door" Sounded like Owen.
    "No" I didn't even have the energy to put any fight behind it.
    "I'll break it down" Rolling my eyes, I really didn't put it past him. Reaching the knob, twisting the lock I closed the shower door. It took mere seconds as the door opened, and two shadows that could of blocked out the sun stepped in. I had taking refuse on the floor, because lets face it vomiting seems to take a lot out of a person.

The fact that I had made it into the shower, was a god damn blessing. Never mind not falling on the slippery flooring. Tucking my knees to my chest, my head rested on them as my arms locked. Knowing all to well that I looked pitiful, but just not caring. The door opened as the two looked at me, keeping my head off to the side so all I could see was their jeans.

    "Leave me be" I whispered as the cold water, made me shake. It stopped making me look up at who turned it off, as the few water droplets fell from my lashes. Sighing they looked just as tired as me, as Van got into the shower leaning down to me. My lips quivered as he moved a piece of hair out of my eyes, taking my hands he pulled them apart. Feeling like a doll as he wrapped them around his neck, standing up which made me as well.

    "Come on baby" Kissing my cheek, he held me as we got out. Owen had a towel ready, wrapping it around me. Swinging my legs into his free arm, Van moved out of the bathroom and into the main bedroom. We all stopped looking around, since I was the first time we got a good look at it. My mouth got the better of me.

    "Good god, its like a princess throw up in here" Looking at the gold and cream lace. I didn't even really the irony about my comment, till both of them burst out laughing. Still laughing a little lighter, they sat me on the bed. My legs stuck out from the towel, as I laid my hands on my lap. Picking at the fibers of the towel, I sighed knowing this was going to be a bitch. But to my surprise I wasn't the first one to start talking.

    "The Sterling twins aren't people we like. Their bad new" Van started. My eyes widen, mostly because that was a long sentence.
    "Stay away from them, they will hurt you" Owen growled, making me do a double take.

Holy crap that was more then three words.....

~Twins~

She had lost her temper with them, and though they wanted to shout back they refused. Not because she was a woman, or because it would have been rude, but more simply because she was right in the words she was using against them. Riae had stuck with them, even when they fought her, some would go as far as saying drive her away.

They figured her sudden panic attack, was stress related. Which was more common with fighters, maybe not with them but other fighters. But it was odd that Riae was becoming so stressed out that it made her vomit, looking to one another as she had locked the door to keep them out. Normally the sheer sound would of driven them away, but they were truly worried about her.

Owen couldn't take it anymore, as the water from the shower changed in its pattern. She refused till he threatened to break the door, which Van could defiantly see him doing. Owen had this uncanny way of asking for forgiveness after the fact. Stepping into the bathroom, her clothes tossed all over the floor. Looking at one another before opening the door, they had been prepared for a naked Riae but not the broken looking one sitting on the floor.

She didn't even bother to look up, till Van turned off the water. Those water dripping eyes stung pain into their hearts, as Van walked in picking her up. Not baring to look at her quivering lips anymore, as they were threatening to break the brothers more. Sitting her on the bed in little more then a towel, was proving to be harder at the moment.

Knowing she deserved to know why the twins, didn't like the Sterling's. Though Van was pretty sure he'd be the one doing the most talking. After Owen's little comment, she was shell shocked that he spoke which would have been a good laugh if this wasn't sure a serious matter. She caught them both off guard, when she crawled over Owen. Looking at him like a very adorable puppy, he seemed to get a little uncomfortable with her very close to his face.

    "Say something else" She hummed, looking overly excited to see him talking. Chocking he looked at his brother, who was smirking. Van couldn't help it, it was very amusing to him as well. Owen seemed to get annoyed that the two of them, found his talking funny. This was why he didn't speak very often, he found words to be useless, and acting to speak for the most part.

Riae got annoyed when he didn't say anymore, and pouted like a sad little girl. Sending his brother a glare, Van didn't want her to get anymore stressed out then she already was. After she had left them in that office room, they were wrestling the idea of just keeping the information to themselves, when Jerry spotted them as they closed the door. He seemed a little annoyed, when he walked over folding his arms.

    "You boys got little Riae all bent." He growled. He hadn't been someone the twins talked to, but he was useful for info. They made it a point to give him a questioning look, which made him grumble.
    "That right there. You don't start using words around that woman and she'll talk to someone else." Raising his brow like he was suggesting something. If that wasn't enough of a point, he turned his head smirking.