FC 31

“Why were you trying to protect me from them?” Letting her hot breath work its way into the deep muscles of his shoulders.
    “Because”
    “Because why?” She pushed. Why couldn’t she just let him do what he wanted, and she just be content with that. When he refused to answer she growled, pushing her hands off his chest. Dark green eyes glared at him, she was disappointed that he knew.

    “Owen, If you want my attention you need to give me something in return” It almost sounded like a plea. Again he said nothing, which soon turned into her throwing her hands into the air.
    “Fine Owen have it your way” Her leg began to swing off, causing him to instantly pull her back into his lap. Grabbing his hand she tossed it back at him, going to move off again. Gripping her tighter, he wasn’t ready for her to leave him. She was finally paying him more attention, not that he minded his brother having her. But it was as if she were a new puppy dropped into their laps to play with, only she would bark and snap at him while licking his brother.

Having her on him like this wasn’t just about the sexual feeling he was getting, but more like he was seeking for her approval. He would never admit he was needy, not in a million years. But Riae was something he had to have, her praises alone were enough to make him feel like a immortal. She pushed him away, glaring at him.

    “New rule Owen, you aren’t allowed to touch me unless you talk to me. Oh and you can sleep next to Van, while I sleep on the other side of him” That puppy just bit him hard, almost drawing blood as he grabbed her pulling her tight against himself.
    “Damn it Owen” She growled, but he refused to let her go. Pushing his face into her neck, cause that seemed to be where her smell was the strongest. Biting back the fear, he finally spoke to her.
    “Don’t” She froze, waiting for him to say more which he did.

    “There bad. Sterling’s have a reputation for taking woman, even when they refuse them.” Taking in a deep breath of her scent, which could have been raspberries and crème.
    “They see you as a target, they’ll try to have you. Take you away from us. I wont let them have you, no one can have you” It seemed the more he talked to her, the more wanted to come out. Riae staid perfectly still and silent, listening to everything he was saying. Keeping his head buried in her hair, had seemed to help.
    “You need to stay with one of us, when outside this room. And no more reporters, I hate them. I don’t like that they stress you out, your going to make yourself sick.” Shifting her weight he heard her sigh.
    “Is there any other reason why you two don’t like the twins?” Nodding his head, he took in another strong breath of her.

    “They fight dirty, and like to use their appoints vices against them. Its low but not illegal, but Van and I don’t approve of their methods of winning.” With that the room went back to being quiet, chuckling he frowned in her hair leaving it to look at her.
    “Okay Owen” Cupping his face. Raising a brow, he wasn’t sure what she meant by that. Rolling her eyes, she kissed his nose.
    “I will stay with one of you, that way you can watch out for me. And I will stay away from reporters.” She’d listened to him, and was being compliant. No argument nothing, as she just agreed to do what he asked. The tightening in his chest wasn’t from pain, as he felt like she just put him on a platform with gold dripping from it.

    “Promise?” He asked, taking himself by surprise as much as her. Nodding her head, she pulled the towel away making his eyes lower to her body.
    “Is that a good enough promise?” Sounding a little cocky, which he found sexy.
    “Very much” devouring her lips. Moaning into his mouth, they heard the shower turn off but she wouldn’t pull away from him. His hands wandered all over her soft skin, thanking his lucky stars she was all over him. Van walked in to Riae and his brother making out, smiling he knew she’d get something out of him.
    “Seems you two made up” Rubbing the towel over her head. Riae turned her head, keeping it touching his brothers.