FC 6

“Follow me” Walking off, and heading into another room. Flipping the light switch, yoga mats lay all over the floor.
    “Your kidding?” One laughs, while his brother is shaking his head.
    “What’s the matter to cool? Or are you afraid you can’t do it?” That gets them to stop, as I’m now pinned between them. Their body heat warming me from the inside out.
    “Watch it missy” He growls, he’s the one with the black tribal on his right arm.
    “Or what you’ll try to seduce me again. You don’t scare me.” Rolling my eyes, pushing on his chest to get him away from me.

    “We hate being disrespected” The other bellows from behind me.
“Well isn’t that a pretty shame, I hate overbearing men who can’t wipe their own asses. But we all have problems now don’t we?” Shoving them away from me.
    “You know what we don’t need this” Tribal growls, tossing his hands into the air.
    “That’s right walk away. Cause that solves everything” Turning away from them, as they were headed out the door.  The door slams shut, making me think their finally gone. That is until the heat radiating off my back, has me spinning in circles. Gulping cause I knew they weren’t gone.
    “Your messing with the wrong men, sweetheart.” One growled, and without looking I didn’t know which it was. Turning around sighing I had to end this.
    “Look, I’m done.” Throwing my hands into the air. Their eyes looking for answers, to what I meant by that.

    “Do whatever you want. I have other guys to train, guys who want me to train them” Passing right between them, they watch me leave. The door closes and I see one of the older guys I work with.
    “Jerry your early?” Smiling sweetly at him.
    “I couldn’t wait, sorry Riae”

    “Don’t be sorry. I love training you” His big smile is enough to melt any woman’s heart. He’s in his prime, but you’d never know that unless you got a good look at his license.
    “What about them?” He asks looking over my shoulder, turning I see the twins looking at me. My head snaps back to Jerry, smiling.
    “They don’t need me” Shrugging and walking with Jerry to the weight area. Running drills with Jerry, I catch the reflection of the twins watching as I help the older man out. He’s fit and ready for the fight coming up this weekend.

    “Another ten, and I’ll be back with your water”
    “Thanks love” Winking at me. Chuckling cause I bet he was a player in his day. Walking past the twins, I ask Sara for a water.
    “How’s he doing?” She asks handing me the cold drink.
    “Really well, I’m so proud of him. He’s gunna do great this weekend” Looking over at Jerry.
    “You came a long way with him.”

    “HA yea I did. Remember when the old fart wouldn’t listen to a thing I said”
    “Do I! he threw a twenty pound weight at you” Chuckling.
    “Yea I remember that well.” Walking back to Jerry. He stood up as I handed him the water.
    “Anything else?” He asked in between sips.
    “Nope, your good. I want you to relax before the match. No unneeded stress or sugars” Crossing my arms.

    “Your so mean Riae” Chuckling as he finished off the last of the water.
    “Yes I know, but you’ll thank me when you win again”
    “Don’t I know it. I didn’t start winning till I had you”
    “Aww your such a kiss ass” Giggling when we head back to the men’s lockers.
    “Riae when you gunna let this old buzzard take you out dancing?” Chuckling, I smiled at him.
    “Aww Jerry daddy would kill you.”
    “Ha that he would. But you should find a good man, settle down.” Frowning cause he always wanted me to marry a nice man.

    “I no, but what can I say. I’m to much for one man to handle.” Slipping my hands into my pockets.
    “I think most woman are” Patting my shoulder. He headed in the locker room, to take a shower before leaving. My name was called as I turned around.
    “Riae…Riae..” Little Tina called, arms wide open.
    “Tina” Picking her up.