FC 25

~Riae~

Knowing all to well they were watching me, was fine I had of coursed planned it that way. It was like convincing a child to eat their carrots, if you offered them a cookie at the end. Chances were they’d eat them, just to get the reward at the end. The Cunning brothers proved my theory right, as I dangled the sweet treat just out of reach.

Dressed and ready to go, I seriously needed some food. As I am sure they did as well, Owen opened the car door letting Van have me. Come on now they have to have another car, this can’t be the only thing they spent their money on. The sleek cars engine came to life, as Owen looked at us.
    “I’m hungry” Opening my mouth before him.
    “Shall we go out?” I think he was more or less asking Van, then me. Feeling him nod, I frowned. Surely they’d let me at least change, I wasn’t fit to go out in clothing like this.
    “Can...I change first?”

    “Sure” Owen hummed. Turning the car back to my place. Well that was a lucky break, now all I have to do is make sure they don’t rape me. Walking into my house, dropping the keys on the table heading for my room. Pleased when they dropped themselves on the couch, closing my door. Was not going to go through the last mistake I went through, not that a door would stop them.
    “Where are we going” I shout to reach them.
    “Out” Van yells back.

Such a smartass……

    “No shit! But how nice am I to dress” Feeling annoyed that I still didn’t know where they were taking me. The door opened, with Owen standing by himself. Standing in my underwear and bra, his nose blew out air licking his lips.
    “Here” He said, walking into my closet. Pulling out a pair of slacks, with a green blouse.
    “Heels” Saying before walking out.

Well that was odd all around….

Clothes on along with a pair of black heels, per Owens wishes I entered my bathroom. Adding on black eyeliner, lip gloss and blow drying my hair a bit. The four inch heels clicked across my flooring, as I stepped into the living room.
    “Done” Looking up from the tv, they smiled.
    “Nice” Van hum, nudging Owen who grumbles something. I don’t know when or where they got clothes from, but they were dressed just as nicely as before. Both sporting sleeveless hooded shirts, because god forbid they didn’t show off their rippling arms. While Owen choose black jeans, Van in dark blue. It took all I had not to jump them, in my damn living room.

Men should not be allowed out of their houses, if they even came close to looking like these two. It should just be a freaking crime. I’m almost positive they’ve stopped traffic before, making some poor helpless woman crash into a telephone pole.

Again I sat on Van’s lap, as Owen started up the car. Their black  converse sneakers, peaking out from the low riding jeans. Again should not be allowed out of the house. It took only twenty minutes before he parked us at a sushi bar. Why’d I get dressed up again for this? Walking in proved to cause a stir, as the people who were enjoying their lunch breaks or family meeting saw the twins. I just happen to be an eye swore pushed between them, like the peanut butter stuffing some moron decided to put between the oreo cookie.

The cream filling was just fine people, stop fucking up a good thing. Okay I’m better. A small female showed us to our seats, again I was feeling the heat as they made sure to get a round booth. Just having to sit next to me, making me feel like their child they needed to keep an eye on. I’ve had sushi before here, so I already knew what I wanted. So when Van handed me a menu, I smiled It off. Causing him to look at his brother.

    “You don’t like sushi?” He asked, ready to leave at my first word.
    “Oh no I’ve been here before. I already know what I want” Sipping at the ice cold water. You could almost smell the tension lift off of them, as they looked over the menu. The silence was killing me, as I stupidly voiced my opinion.

    “I’m paying for myself” and just like that, I was feeling the need to retract my statement. They had put the menu’s down, leaning their farthest elbows on the table looking at me. Fidgeting my fingers under the wooden table, so they couldn’t see I refused to back down. This only made matters worse, as their hot mint breath came closer to my ears.
    “Kitten” Owen purred.
    “We need to make something clear” Van spoke.
    “You will not be paying for anything” Owen
    “When you are out with us” Van Hummed
    “Do we make ourselves clear?” Owen growled

I squeaked a yes, cause that was more than this girl could handle. Kissing my cheeks, they returned to the menu. So glad I choose normal underwear. Thankful when the waiter showed up, I ordered three rolls and a seaweed salad. Owen and Van ordered something I new to be huge, as I’d seen it before. Were they really that damn hungry.