FC 34

“I said not that door”
    “LIKE HELL YOU DID. And why aren’t those things covered in police warning tape?” Both twins walked out, adjusting their boxers. They looked a little worse for wear, as Nero sent then a mixture of awe and terror.

    “Whatever are you talking about Nero” Messing with her a little more.
    “You little whore, you just had sex didn’t you?” Eyeing me as she was in the center of the group. Owen gave her a low growl, while Van glared at her.
    “Did he just growl at me?” Looking over her shoulder.
    “Oh yea, he does that. They don’t like anyone calling me names…or touching, looking at me” Raking my hair.
    “Wait so are you three like a couple?” She asked, holding her look a little longer at the twins before turning to me.

    “Call it whatever you want” Shrugging. Cause I still didn’t have a clue what this was, and I wasn’t going to destroy it by getting all clingy with the twins.
    “Okay whatever. Back to the first topic, why the hell aren’t they in some theme park with some guy yelling about the man who have attached pythons between their legs” She huffed, I had already been laughing as both Cunnings were confused.

Wow dense much?……

    “Anaconda’s” I said walking into the kitchen.
    “What?” Storming after me.
    “Anaconda’s not pythons” Opening the fridge handing her a bottle of water, taking one for myself. Sitting at the bar, the twins staid put looking us over.
    “Okay fine whatever you prefer, so you did it with both of them?” Sipping her water. Nodding my head, she paled a little.
    “At the same time?” Blush crossed my face, which earned me a slap.
    “Dirty little bitch” Owen growled more, as they moved fast to me. Wrapping their arms around me, they gave Nero a warning.

    “Wow they really are protective of you” Blinking at them.
    “I told you that. Guys its alright Nero has been my best friend for a long time. She wont hurt me” Patting their arms. Van nodded getting a drink, as Owen held his ground.
    “Owen hun, you got something on your lip” Reaching to remove it, he grabbed my wrist leaning to my ear. Whispering so Nero could hear, sending me blushing harder. Standing back up smirking, as hit tongue darted out of his mouth licking the spot. Walking away he followed his brother getting a water.

    “What did he just say?” Nero asked, leaning into me. I shook my head, feeling a little dirtier.
    “Nothing” But it wasn’t convincing.
    “Riae?” She huffed. Sighing I leaned into her, cause saying it out loud wasn’t an option.
    “He said, it was his dessert from me” She squealed, leaning away from me.
    “I just remembered, I need to use that bathroom.” Jumping off the stool. Because her and I are very dirty when put together I just couldn’t resist.
    “Shower head number 4 works the best” Watching as she spun around flipping me off.
    “Fuck you” Hissing at me, before closing the bathroom door. In deep laughter, the guys walked to me.

    “And just what was the suppose to mean?” Van asked, putting his water down.
    “Nothing just a joke between girls” Winking at him. Coming back out Nero sighed, glaring at the three of us.
    “You know its just not fair” Folding her arms.
    “What’s not fair”

    “Some women can’t even get one, never mind two” Sticking her tongue at me. Something in me smiled, as I thought about Nero’s personality and a few other people around here.
    “What if you could have two of your own” Sipping my water, the twins glared at me. Did they really think I was going to pimp them out, what a bunch of dorks.
    “I’m listening” She purred, taking her seat back.
    “I happen to know a pair that just might suit your needs, if you catch my drift” Watching as she grinned evilly.

    “Oh I do” Slowly nodding her head.
    “You’ll have to do your own background work, but they haven’t been the most faithful pair. If you think you can handle their….differences I’ll introduce you to them” Tossing the empty bottle away.
    “Are we talking, tough and rough?” Raising her brow.
    “Extremely, I don’t think they understand the word tender” Her smile grew larger.
    “You realize if this works, I’ll count this as a gift right?”