FC 4

The deep violet color still very prominent, watching as his lips lowered to the discoloration. With shaking hand I tried to control my wine glass from falling. No sooner was it taken away from me, making a clink sound as it was placed on the counter. My head turned seeing the other, brushing the other side of the silk shoulder off. Taking my hair smelling it, leaning to my normal shoulder kissing all over. Gulping as between the two I felt both extreme pleasure and violation.

    Blushing when the twin in the front moves lower, as his brother pulls the robe down my back. Quietly gasping for another breath when light hands start in on my thighs. Both doing things I didn’t know were possible, this never happens to me. Being that I have never been normal, my brain starts screaming.

Danger…..danger…..danger…..

My eyes snap open, as I shifted to the side hitting the table. They look at me like I’ve lost my mind. Pulling the robe back over my body, tightening it way more then my stomach can handle, I shaking my head nervously.

    “Look, seducing me isn’t going to get you anywhere. I don’t plan on telling my father, about the fight. So lets just leave it at that.” Huffing a little, annoyed that they were still having an effect on me. Their bodies turned to face me, all the muscle glowing in its perfection. Gulping as I caught the dark eyes, piercing back into my greens.
    “You should leave” Heading for the door. Grabbing the knob, I swing it open like there’s a damn fire in my house. Pointing like the owner of two bad dogs, I wait. Looking at one another, before back at me.

    “Well get going. I have things to do.” Their bodies heating a path of destruction threw my soul. Looking over their shoulders, as I start closing the door.
    “Ohh an be at the gym by 8am.” Closing the door locking it twice. Sighing heavily as I feel the heat leaving slowly. My heart beat going a mile a minute, reminding me it might sound like a scared mouse who just fought off two king cobras. Returning to my now cold food, my appetite is gone anyways. Watching the rest of the fight, before heading off to bed.

~Twins~

With the way things are now, their going to have to move. No gym is even coming close to what their looking for. With one coach after another, Owen and Van are more then bored. A friend of theirs had mentioned a new gym a few blocks, from where they live. It was kept low key, do to the now famous owner who just opened it. Tom Butler the best fighter on record, for never loosing a fight.

    His world reendowed skills setting goals for fighters everywhere. As if knowing this was their big break, the twins grinned wildly at each other. They had called, even set up a meeting with the man himself. Only to find out he was booked for the season, however that never stops the Canning brothers. With this man its like pulling teeth, getting even a little was mind bending. Tom Butler grunts, and with a sigh he tells them he has only one option for them. With open ears they hear him out.  His proposal is they train with his daughter, Riae. Frowning at the idea of a female even being more then a card holder, the twin huff.

    But Tom is a good coach, leading many to victories for longer then their contracts were intended. With the idea that if they could stick it out a while with the little princess, they could snag a spot with Tom getting them the title they so wanted. Agreeing they set up to come meet the little chick tomorrow. Leaving the gym, they pass right by the closed office door of  none other then Riae Butler. Chuckling as they already know she’s going to snap, at the sight of them.

    Showing up the next day, later then they would of normally liked. There needs to be some rules, the twins don’t take orders from anyone. And little princess needs to learn that now, not later. Smiling at each other as they climb the stairs, ready to knock her on her pampered little ass. Owen goes to knock when the door magically opens before he gets the chance. Quickly glancing at his brother who is also just as surprised, by the long legged beauty. They take in her appearance, chocolate hair is pulled into a semi wet bun. Deep green in set eyes, giving her a warm feeling.