T W E N T Y - S E V E N .

-Justin-

I starred at the video playing on my computer screen. I can't believe Kyle posted it online. On Youtube, Twitter, Facebook. It's all over the god damn place.. And he named it "Gay Boy Thinks He Can Sing." I shut my laptop screen and leaned back. I starred up to the blank ceiling, picturing everyone laughing at me tomorrow. For the rest of my life, actually. The door made a squeak, making me sit back up. "Hey," she said leaning on the door frame.

"Hey," I said back.

"Your mom let me in. I just wanted to check on you. You okay?"

"Yeah, i'm fine. Thanks."

"Justin, I know you feel embarrassed, but you have nothing to be embarrassed about. You sang really good, and I loved it. Why would people laugh?" She asked. I shrugged. "Did you see your views?" I shook my head no. She smiled and took a seat on my bed, taking the laptop off my desk. She opened Youtube back up and said, "45,347. That's how many views you got.. in one day.. Justin, that's a lot! And look at these comments," she said, motioning me to sit next to her. I scroll down the comments, reading them one by one. They like my voice? Uhh..? I closed the computer screen and looked at Alex, giving her small smile. She always finds a way to make my day better.

She gave me a small kiss on lips, even that is enough to make me melt. I smashed my lips back on hers. I felt her arms snake around my neck, taking me down the bed with her. Kissing her just felt so...right. "Oops, sorry!" my moms voice interrupted, followed my the door shutting. Alex and I quickly sat up. I turned red with embarrassment. As for Alex, she was laughing really hard, making me laugh.

"Okay, see? Now that is something you should be embarrassed about," she laughed. "Can we go hang outside?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said taking her hand, leading her out of my room. My mom was sitting on the couch reading a magazine. "We'll be outside," I said.

"Uh, and sorry--" Alex said, turning red.

"Oh, I didn't see anything," my mom said quickly, keeping her eyes on the magazine.

We walked outside, and I gave Alexandria another skate boarding lesson. She's getting pretty good if you ask me. She doesn't have to hang onto me anymore, I guess she's not scared of breaking a bone anymore. "I brought something," she said putting the board aside. She opened the door to her car, and took a bag out, handing it to me. I took a look inside.

"Paint?" I asked.

"Yep. You do this with it," she said squeezing the one of the bottles, making my white t-shirt have a bright green splat.

I looked down at my shirt, then back at her. "Oh, it's on," I smirked. I took out two bottles of paint, and she began running. I chased behind her, and quickly caught up to her, splatting blue and yellow all over her shirt. I was wondering why she was wearing a plain white t-shirt and shorts when she came over, something I know she normally would't wear.

After all the paint bottles were gone, i swear we looked like a rainbow gave birth to us. I grabbed the hose and began to spay water at her while she slowing twirled, to make sure i got paint off all her sides. Then it was my turn. "Make sure you get the glasses," I said. All i could see was mostly splashes of paint on my lenses.

By the time Alex left, it was dark out. I walked inside the house after kissing her goodbye. My mom was now in the kitchen. "You have paint on your shirt. What were you two doing out there?" she asked.

"We had a paint fight," I said,

"Oh, that's cute," my mom smiled. "So uh.. you two kissed, huh?" she smirked.

"You said you saw nothing," I reminded her.

"Oh shut up, you know I did. Now spill it!" I began to tell her the story of how now Alex was my girlfriend. She was happy for me, but the only reason she actually believed me was that she saw us in my room. Well i don't blame people who don't believe me when I say Alex is my girlfriend. It's sometimes hard to believe it for myself. But then she kisses me, and it all makes sense.