T W E L V E .

-Alexandria-

        I pressed the unlock button on my keys, and opened my car door. Justin stood there, looking at me confused. "Aren't you getting in?" i asked him.

        "Uh--y-yeah," he stuttered and walked to passage side of the car. We both got in and i placed my two bags of McDonalds on the back seat, while Justin held on to his tightly. "W-where exactly are w-we going?" he asked.

Shit. Good question. I can't take him to the hospital with me. Wouldn't that be kind of weird? I mean, well, i just met Justin, but i fell like i can trust him. There's something about him that I like. Something tells me i can tell him anything. But i don't know if i should listen to that something, cause' what if it's wrong? I'm going to feel and look stupid. I shook my thoughts away and looked at Justin. My eyes wondered to his bruised left eye. "I don't know exactly where. Is there somewhere you need to be?"

        "No," he says.

        "You uh-- you wanna go with me somewhere?" i said. Now look at the one who's too nervous to talk.

Justin took a few seconds before answering, "s-sure." I stared my engine and drove out of the parking lot. My conscience  better be right about this...      I continued driving towards the hospital Angelo was in. Justin's eye brows crunched together in confusion when i parked the car. "The h-hospital?"

        "Yeah. Follow me," i said, reaching my hand to the back seat and getting the two bags of food, then getting out of the car. Justin obeyed and followed me. He was looking around, inspecting the place. We walked to the front desk of the hospital.

        "Hi, Alex," Lily, the woman in charge of the front desk said, "oh, and Alex's friend."

        "Hi," Justin smiled awkwardly.

        "He's Justin, a friend of mine," i said to Lily. She nodded and smiled.

        "Okay, well you know where he is," she said handing me two visitor passes. I thanked Lily and handed a pass to Justin as we walked down the hall.

        "Here," i said to Justin, as we stopped in front of room 433.

        "Angelo?" Justin read the name on the dry erase board hanging on the door.

        "Yep," i said taking a deep breath. I slowly opened the room door. My little brother was sitting there in silence with some legos on his lap. He quickly looked up at me and smiled. My heart lit up.

        "Alex!" he squealed.

        "Hey!" I smiled. "Guess what i brought?"

        "McDonalds!" he yelled in excitement. I nodded and giggled. Angelo cocked his head, trying to look behind me. I stepped aside so he could see Justin.

        "Hi, i'm Angelo," my little brother greeted Justin.

        "Hey," Justin smiled warmly, "nice to meet you Angelo, I'm Justin."

It surprised me that Justin didn't hesitate nor stutter. He seemed... conferable with Angelo. He didn't seem like nervous, shy Justin. I walked further inside and kissed my brother on his smooth hairless head. I placed the the happy meal box on his lap, and he quickly opened it. The first thing he took out was the toy, the same thing any other five year old would do. "Eat first," i said taking out this food for him. I sat down and motioned Justin to come sit with me. We both took out our food and began to eat. "Sorry if this is weird for you," i whispered to him. "I can take you home whenever you want."

        "N-no," he said. "It's not weird. I-I'd like to say a bit longer of t-that's okay."

He wants to stay? I smiled at him. "Yeah, it's okay."