T W E N T Y - O N E .

Justin

My whole weekend was spent with Alexandria, Logan, and Angelo. Angelo looks better than last time I saw him, and he's way more energetic too. Today is Friday. That's right, prom. I still have nothing to wear and I haven't talked to Angie since last Friday.. I'm in pure panic mode right now.

"Okay, chill," Luke said.

"No, Luke, i can't chill!" I yell back to him. "I don't know what i'm going to do!"

"Bieber!" I hear my name being called out. I quickly turn around to see Angie walking towards me. "We still on for after school?" Thank you God.

"Yeah," I nod. A huge weight was suddenly lifted off my shoulder.

"Good," she said then walked past us. "What about you?" She said turning back around.

"What?" Luke replies.

"Are you going to prom?" She asks

"Does it look like i'm the kind of guy who goes to prom?" Luke asks her.

"No. But you better come too. I need a date," with that, she walked away.

"The fuck just happen?" Luke said, his eyes still glued to be back to Angie's body. I'm not sure what just happen, but i think he's going to be Angie's date to prom.. I laugh and walk into my last period class.

I'm out side the mall with Luke, waiting to Angie to show up. A white convertible with loud music stopped in front of us. I knew it was Angie from the blond curly hair. She took off her sun glasses and stopped her engine. She got out of the car and looked at us from head to toe, "yep, we got a lot of work to do." She walked into the mall, Luke and I following not far behind.

"Okay so uh, you said you needed a date," Luke started. Oh God.. Don't say anything stupid Luke! "And you told me to come. So does that mean we're like, going to together?"

"Yeah, don't get to excited nerdy boy," Angie said back. Luke looked at me and smirked.

"I have a date," he whispered to me.

We walked into a store and began looking around. I found a suit and showed it to Angie. "We're going to prom, not church," she said. "Alex is going to be wearing a red dress, so you have to wear something the has a some red too." I nodded and looked around again. "Here, try this on," Angie said, handing me a pile a cloths. She pushed me into a dressing room and I began to change. Every time I came out to show her how i looked, she would say no. I finally but on the last outfit she picked out. I walked out the changing room. Her eyes lit up, "yes!" I looked at myself in the giant mirror. This is so different from what i normally wear. But.. i kinda like it. "You ready Luke?" Angie said, knocking on Luke's dressing room.

"I look like a swag fag," He whined. What the hell is a swag fag? Angie and I both laughed.

"Come out, Luke," i said. He sighed, and unlocked the door, getting out. He looked pretty good.

"I like it," Angie complimented.

"Then i'll take it," he smirked. Yeah, he would..

We walked out of the store with bags in our hands. "This way," Angie said and we followed.

"What is this place?" i asked.

"It's called a barber shop," she said in a 'duh' tone. She touched my hair and said, "yeah, you can tell your hair has never been professionally cut.." We walked in the barber shop and I sat on the chair. A buzzing sound come on. I closed tightly as i felt the electric clipper on my head. After the guy was done cutting, he styled my hair. I looked...different. I turn to Angie so she could judge.

"Holy shit, Justin..." Angie's eye's widened. Shit.. i probably look worse than before.. "You look hot!" she finished.