T W E N T Y - T W O .

-Alexandria-
I sat still as Leah used the curling iron to make my hair look wavy. "Almost done," she mumbled. After she was done, I went upstairs to put my dress on. It was a Leah actually helped me pick out the dress. I walked back downstairs and sat down so Leah could do some last touch ups to my make up. "All done," she smiled. I looked at my self in the mirror and smiled.

Suddenly, the front door opened and my mom walked in, on the phone of course. She stopped talking into the phone when she looked at me. "I'm going to have to call you back," she said before putting the phone down. "Um, don't you look great, Alex," she smiled. "Where are you going dressed like that?" Yeah, I never told her I was going to prom. What for? She never even cares.

"I'm going to prom," I said.

"Prom? You never told me you were going to prom. Who with?"

"A guy named Justin."

"Oh, okay. Well, have fun," she said before walking away. I looked over at Leah.

"Maybe you should of told her you were going to prom before today.." Leah sighed.

"She probably wouldn't have cared anyways," I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"She cares, Alex, even if you don't see it," Leah said, rubbing my back. "Now come on, go upstairs and get your heels on. Justin should be here any minute." I smiled and ran upstairs.

-Justin-

Angie called Luke saying her dad got her a limo to take us to prom. I've never been in a limo before, this should be awesome. It's almost time to go pick Alexandria up and I can't get this stupid bow tie on! I walked over to my mom and sighed. She giggled and tied my bow tie for me. I then put on my I then tried to fix the hairstyle the man in barber shop did, its been a couple hours and my hair is falling flat again. I took the comb in my hand and a bit of gel and tried to recreate the . I don't know, but I think I nailed it.

I heard a car beep out side. "Justin, the limo his here!" my mom yelled. I looked in the mirror one last time. Thank God most of the bruises and cuts have faded.. I don't want to look like shit on my prom picture. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to grabbed the that Angie told me I had to buy. I said bye to my mom and got into the black limo.

I thought it was only going to be a Angie, Luke, Alexandria, and me, but I saw like two other couples in here. "Guys, this is Justin, he's Alex's date," Angie said. I got a bunch of "hey"'s from them. They seemed nice, unlike the other populars.. Luke wore his white and purple tux, while Angie wore her skin tight purple sparkly dress. We finally stopped in front of Alexandria's house. I got out and nervously made my way up to her door. I fixed my black bow tie, and ringed the door bell once. You can do this Justin. You can do this. The door suddenly opened and the most beautiful girl i've seen in my life stood before me. My heart was pounding, getting ready to pop out of my chest.

"Justin, your hair," she exclaimed.

"I-I got it cut," I laughed nervously, scratching the back of my neck. "Angie said i-it was hot."

"It is," she smirked. "Here," she said, pinning a red rose to my blazer. I took the corsage in my hand and put it around her wrist.

"You look beautiful, " It slipped out of my mouth.. I meant to say that in my head.. shit..

"Thanks, and you look hot," she smiled. "Let's go," she said taking my hand and intertwining our fingers together.