Ch. 19

The sound of buzzing filled their ears and broke their kiss.

Yuuri gave Victor a shy smile and answered his phone "Hello?"

"Hey, we kinda just want to go back to Victor's house and watch a movie, is that okay?"

The ravenette looked at Victor who nodded "Yeah, 'course. Where do you want to meet at?"

"The car?"

"Sure."

Yuuri clicked the 'end call' button and looked up at Victor. He didn't say anything to break the silence though, because at that moment everything felt right.

Victor wrapped his arms around Yuuri and hugged him to his chest, the shorter boy returning the gesture instantly.

They stood there in silence, just enjoying each other's embrace for a while.

Victor was nice.

The moment was too.

Mostly Victor though.

At first, he thought moving would be a terrible but when he met Victor that changed. Now that idea had changed again, but not because he thought moving was a terrible idea. Now, he just wanted to take up permanent residence in Victor's arms but that sadly wasn't really an option.

There was a loud sigh and Yuuri pulled away, tilting his head at Victor who looked back at him just as confusedly until they realized it hadn't come from either of them and looked around to see Yurio and Otabek standing there hand in hand.

"You two are disgustingly cute. It kills me." The blonde stated.

Yuuri blushed, but Victor was the first to speak out of the two of them "How long have you been standing there?"

"Probably a lot longer than either of you would've liked."

Otabek smiled down at the boy and shook his head softly before looking back at the two "We walked up almost as soon as the call ended."

Victor smiled "Well, are you two ready to go?"

"Yup."

Yuuri stepped away from Victor but was pulled back to his side as the taller boy slipped a hand around his waist, making him laugh slightly.

They began walking after that, Yuuri and Victor didn't stop until they reached the car. Yurio and Otabek, on the other hand, walked until they passed a gift shop, which made Yurio squeal when he saw something inside, so they got a little sidetracked, but eventually they all made it to the car.

"Wait, Otabek, how did you get here?" Yuuri heard as he climbed into the passenger seat of Victor's car.

"A friend of mine dropped me off."

"Oh okay, good."

Yuuri zoned out after that, reminiscing Victor. Not that he was dead or anything, but he was just remembering his words, thinking about wether or not they made his already great hugs even better, with quite a few thoughts about how nice his lips felt against his own.

Suddenly, he felt his fingers being intertwined with someone else's and he looked up to see Victor smiling at him before his eyes were on the road again.

Damn, the things that boy did to his heart.