Ch. 11

Yuuri found himself at his neighbors house more often that not after the storm incident, becoming closer with the two as the days went on.

But today was a little different.

Today he had woken up at about 6 in the morning and had to drive a good four hours to go get his friend because "three weeks apart is like death but not dying." Beautiful terminology by Phichit himself.

The boy was practically throwing himself out of the moving car as Yuuri pulled into the driveway.

"Have I told you how much I hate your car?"

"Many times." He slipped out of the car and stretched his hands high above his head, just happy to finally be out after about eight hours of driving.

It had been torture.

Phichit grinned as he came around the car with a hamster cage at his side "Are we just going to stay out here on your lawn all day or?"

Yuuri scratched his head "I don't know, I was thinking about it. I have some pretty nice grass and stuff, y'know?"

The boy rolled his eyes "Just open the door, would ya? My children don't like being outside."

"You and your hamp-"

"Children. I'm a mother now, Yuuri, and the sooner you can accept that, the better."

This time it was his turn to roll his eyes as he stuck the keys in the door and twisted them "Okay, Mother Phichit."

"Oh you shut it!"

His friend playfully frogged him as he walked past him and into the house.

By the time he had shut the door and turned around, Phichit was sitting on the couch covered in his hamsters and looking up at him expectantly.

"What?"

"I'm waiting for you to introduce me to your boyfriend"

Yuuri lit up crimson "Phichit! We're not dating! And he's probably busy because he has a life unlike us."

"You wish you were though!" Phichit sang out happily lifting one of his hamsters up and giving it a little kiss on its head before setting it back down in his lap.

He rolled his eyes "yeah, but that's not the point."

"Uhuh, Mr. Everything Is a Circle."

"What's that suppose to mean?" He questioned placing a hand on his hip.

"Well, you're about a straight as a circle, nothing is ever the point, and-"

A knock on the door resonated throughout the house, making his friend pause.

"-there your boyfriend is now."

Yuuri glared daggers at him, briefly pressing a finger to his lips before softening his expression and opening the door.

Before he could even say hi, Victor was throwing his arms around him "Yuuri! It's been forever!"

He blushed, he already knew Phichit was silently screeching without even having to look at him "I saw you yesterday, silly!"

"Yeah? And your point?"

He shook his head fondly and smiled at the boy as he pulled away.

"Yuuri, I think you're forgetting something. Or someone."

The ravenette rolled his eyes, stepping aside so Victor could come in and meet his friend "Victor, this is Phichit, Phichit this is-"

"Oh honey, you know fully well I know all about him." He gently move all of his hamsters back into their cage before walking over to shake Victor's hand "You're all he ever seems to talk about nowadays."

"Phichit!" Yuuri cried out, not even caring that he sounded like some whiny child.

Victor grinned "Ohh.. Yuuri, would you like to tell me what you said exactly?"

"Uhm, no, not really at all."

The silver haired man pouted "Aww, you're no fun. Maybe later?"

"Not gonna happen." The ravenette replied, settling a hand on his hip again while staring up at him.

Victor smirked.

"Suki, come back!"

Yuuri sighed and ran a hand over his face before turning to watch with Victor as Phichit scrambled after one of his hamsters that had somehow gotten out "You're so extra."

"Shut it, Yuuri, I'm trying to find my baby."

The boy rolled his eyes but caught a glimpse of Victor watching him with a small smile, making him grin.