Ch. 8

"Hoe don't do it" the blonde mumbled.

The three gasped.

Victor shook his head "You know she's dead now."

Yuuri just laughed quietly.

Yuri had decided to choose the movie and had put in some cheesy horror movie that they all sat making fun of.

"Ok but why is she trying to talk to him, because unless he has some kind of ketchup kink, it's obvious he's dead"

"Are you sure that isn't you Victor?"

The silver haired boy rolled his eyes "Extremely."

"I don't know, he does seem to know a lot about ketchup fetishes." The ravenette piped up, shooting the targeted boy a teasing smile.

"Not you too!" He yelped but couldn't hide his laughter "This is harassment.."

"Aww, you know we're only messing with you, Victor."

"Speak for yourself."

Yuuri shook his head softly still smiling as he readjusted himself, moving to sink further into the chair and then curl up in a ball with his head resting on the arm and his arms hugging his knees to his chest. He had never felt more at home than he felt curled up in the chair. Not at his current house, his apartment with Phichit, or even when he lived with his parents.

It was nice.

"Victor stop whispering, I don't care, I want to watch my crappy movie."

Yuuri's eyes flickered over to the slightly annoyed blonde and the blushing silver haired boy.

He couldn't but smile softly even as his eyelids began to feel heavy.

Eventually, he gave up and was out like a light bulb.