Ch. 7

"Yuri, will you make three cups of hot chocolate for us? Katsuki locked himself out of his house and it's storming outside"

The blonde poked his head out of the kitchen to inspect the two soaked boys standing in front of the door "Sure, but only because I want some now too."

Victor grinned as he slipped his hood off "Better?"

"A bit." he couldn't help but smile up at him.

"Oh right, let me just go get you some dry clothes, okay? I'll be right back!" Before he could protest, the boy was bolting off.

Yuuri sighed and shook his head softly, a small smile on his face.

He didn't really know what to expect with Victor, but he kind of liked it.

"I hope these won't be too big..." The boy returned and shoved some folded clothes into his hands before looking down the hall "The door to the left at the very end of the hall is the bathroom if you want to change in there."

Yuuri laughed softly "Well where else would I change?"

"In my room."

Victor winked before immediately whipping around and walking off into the kitchen, leaving a red faced Yuuri behind him.

But then it dawned on him that he wouldn't really mind changing in the boy's room and only turned a darker shade of crimson.

He quickly shuffled off into the bathroom, stopping those thoughts dead in their tracks.

Victor's hopes about the clothes not being too big had been crushed for the most part.

The sweatpants fit quite loosely but the sweater nearly went past his mid thigh.

But he was comfy as hell so it didn't really bother him all that much.

He made his way down the hall and saw Victor and Yuri sitting on the couch chatting, mugs of chocolates goodness in their hands and the one on the coffee table, which he was guessing was his.

Yuri looked up and spotted Yuuri "Speak of the devil and he shall appear."

Victor not so subtly kicked the blonde, but it was more like a tap with his foot before he looked Yuuri over.

"Sorry, they're so big..." he said pausing slightly before giving him a lopsided grin "but you look really adorable in them."

A bashful smile found his lips "O-Oh.. I... thank you.."

There was a sudden gagging noise from the other side of the couch "Just get married already, jeez."

Yuuri was sure he looked like a strawberry at this point.

Victor just laughed and shook his head gently before leaning over to grab the mug on the coffee table "Here's your hot chocolate."

"Thank you." He smiled, gently taking it in both of his hands before curling up in the chair next to the couch.

Their living room was pretty simple. White walls, carpet, furniture. The only color was the pictures on the walls and the various house plants and flowers in the room.

Yuuri took a sip of his chocolate and grinned "This is really good."

The blonde smiled appreciatively "Thanks."

They say in a comfortable silence for a minute or two before Victor spoke up "Should I put on a movie or something?

Yuuri shrugged and Yuri mumbled out a soft 'sure'.