Ch. 12

"That one looks like an ostrich preaching."

About a month later, Yuuri found himself laying in Victor's backyard in boredom, next to the man himself of course, both of them staring up at the sky.

"Obviously it's a dinosaur reading a book."

"But-"

"Shh.. He's special."

Yuuri giggled "Like you?"

"Yeah- hey, wait!"

The boy burst into laughter, and Yuuri closed his eyes, taking a moment to recognize how sweet and melodious the sound was to his ears. It was definitely a nice sound. Probably he's favorite. Besides when he said Yuuri with that Russian accent of his.

When he opened his eyes, Victor was hovering above him with his hands on either side of his dark haired head "Jesus, when'd you get there?"

"Look, just because I was born on Christmas doesn't mean I'm actually Jesus."

Yuuri rolled his eyes in response before his friend continued.

"Hey, if I asked you to do me a favor, would you?"

He raised an eyebrow "Depends on the favor. Probably though, why?"

"It's just, Yurio wants me to bring him to this amusement park with his friend, but I don't want to be a third wheel..."

Yuuri tapped his chin with a thoughtful expression "I don't know, you're more of like a seventh wheel."

"Yuuri!" He whined "I'm being serious!"

A soft smile found his lips "Of course I'll go, Victor."

The silver haired boy grinned and collapsed onto Yuuri, wrapping his arms around him in a tight hug which made the ravenette squeak lightly in surprise "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

After a moment, Yuuri melted into the hug and hugged the boy above him back.