Ch. 3

When the pounding didn't abate even after a good five minutes, Yuuri finally groaned and got out of bed.

At the door was none other than he expected, "Do you even know what time it is?"

Phichit looked at his phone "Yeah, 7:34 am."

"No, Phichit, it's time for you to let me goddamn sleep."

The boy rolled his eyes "Just go put some clothes on, I'll make breakfast."

Yuuri huffed but turned and walked off back to his room none the less, not doubting for a moment that Phichit had came in as well.

-

"Oh wow, I'm loving this gourmet meal, Phichit."

Yuuri looked down at the cereal box lazily laid on top of a bowl before at his friend, who sat on the other side of the table.

"What can I say? I'm a master chef" The boy clasped his hands behind his head and leaned back in his chair.

"So, why are you here again?"

The boy looked confused by the question momentarily before grinning "I don't know, just bored and I wanted to see your new house."

The ravenette sighed "Well, how about we go get some real breakfast and then you can sit around my house in boredom all you want?"

"I'm cool with that."

Soon they were walking out the door.

"Who's car?"

But he barely heard his friend's inquiry.

His attention was on the silver haired boy checking the mail across the seat.

Yuuri gave him a bright smile and a small wave.

He received a wink in return, making the ravenette grin.

"Excuse you, what happened to telling your best friend about your hot new boyfriends?"

His gaze snapped to his friend "Neighbors, Phichit! We're Neighbors."

Victor's boisterous laughter only made Yuuri blush harder.

-

A/N:

iM dYING. When I started writing I didn't expect people to actually read it but I stg every time I've looked at Delivery Boy it goes up like a hundred views and I kind of want to scream kind of want to cry kind of want to do both, but in a good way don't worry.

I'm going to try to get back into my old schedule but I'll probably only be able to publish about a chapter a day.

Anyways, have a nice day! I probably won't bother you all with any more a/n's until the end of the book so don't worry about that either.