Epilogue.

"I'm freaking out! I am freaking the fuck out!" Harry screamed running around the room desperate and out of breath.

"Woah, woah mate chill out." Niall laughed calming Harry down and patting his back.

"I can't find my black boots I can't find them and everything is ruined and I'm scared I'm just so fucking scared-"

"They're right here" Bruce sniffed out on the shelf grabbing the box with the black boots inside of them into his hands.

"Good boy." Niall laughed making Bruce jump in happiness and lick Niall's face cheerily.

"Thanks Daddy!" He laughed as Niall ruffled his hair and kissed his nose.

"Alright, alright. Enough of the love fest." Harry sighed taking the shoes from Bruce and putting them on.

I'm not good enough. I know I'm not good enough.

Harry put his head in his hands and sighed louder "I'm so scared Nialler." Harry said again shaking his head slowly.

"Give us a moment yeah?" Niall said to Bruce who gave Harry a sad glance and nodded before leaving the room.

"You are good enough, you know?" Niall said making Harry jump because of the fact that Niall knows him well enough to know what he's thinking.

"Niall...It's just...what if he changes his mind?"

"Louis won't change his mind, Harry. This is your wedding day, chill out a bit Haz. Louis is out there getting dressed and waiting for you. I just came out of his room and I'm sure that's the happiest I've ever seen him. You make him happy, and I'm pretty sure you're the world to him right now so just relax you'll be fine." Niall said with a reassuring smile patting Harry's back lightly.

"Thanks Nialler, I don't know what I'd do without you." Harry smiled looking at Niall through his eyelashes.

"You'd probably be stuck in prison some where telling your cellmates corny knock-knock jokes and selling your ass for a dollar!" Niall said in a fit of laughter that made Harry roll his eyes.

"Ha ha ha very funny."

Niall calmed down a bit before saying "But seriously mate you look great. I can't believe my Hazza is all grown up." Niall tsked shaking his head before chuckling lowly again and looking down at his shoes with a blush "I'm happy for you. Just don't forget about me, yeah?"

Harry jumped up tackling Niall in a bear hug "I'd never forget about you Nialler! You know I'll always love you best!"

Suddenly the door clicked open and they heard a sad whimper before someone said "Heyyyy get off of my Daddy!"

They both looked over to see Bruce pouting and folding his arms only making them burst out in laughter even more as Bruce stomped over to them and pulled Harry off sticking his tongue out and sitting on Niall's lap.

Niall rubbed his hair and pecked his temple before saying "Someone's being bad again." With a smirk that made Bruce whimper some more and whine out a not to subtle Daddy that came out more of a moan than anything making Niall's smirk grow wider.

"No sex in the dressing room!" Harry yelled throwing a pillow at them pretending to be disgusted but actually thinking the whole thing was adorable.

"Alright mate, we'll leave you to finish getting ready then," Niall said picking up Bruce and wrapping his legs around his waist heading for the door.

"No sex in the bathroom either!" Harry yelled after them throwing a pillow at the door and hearing Niall's booming laughter at his comment from the room. Harry chuckled lowly to himself before finishing getting dressed.