Chapter 18- She's learning.

My friend said my story had 'too much cuddling' what the hell does that even mean? There's never too much Larry cuddles;) Hahaha sorry if you guys think that too but I will NOT tone down the cuddles anytime soon. Love yaa.

-

Louis woke up to the faint sound of  Cherry's little soft cries through their hotel room. He slowly crept out of bed trying to avoid waking a snoring Harry on his way. He walked to her crib and saw her staring up at him with shiney red eyes.

She sat up a bit holding herself up with her arms and stopped crying. Two months old. Her strength is showing. She's learning. Louis thought picking her cold frail body up.

He gently stroked her face until she relaxed. Let me try something. He thought to himself sticking his pinky finger inside of her mouth slowly stroking at her gums. No teeth yet. No real taste for human blood...yet.

Louis knew that when the day came it would be hard for Harry to handle. Espeacially because of how sensitive he's been lately. Louis cuddled Cherry close in his arms wanting to feel nothing in that moment but her.

He wanted to show her that he'll always be there to protect her no matter what and that he loved her. He'd always be by her side through anything. She looked up at him with blue eyes now and pulled her small arms safely around his neck sighing lightly. He kissed her cheek gently and she fell asleep in his arms. They had that kind of connection.

Louis tried laying her back down in her crib but every time he tried to let go she'd whine or shift around in her sleep. Louis sighed in defeat and brought her over to his and Harry's bed.

"Move over HazBear, Cherry's joining the party." Louis said lightly moving Harry aside who whined sleepily about being woken up but soon moved over to make room when he realized what Louis said.

Louis laid down in the bed and carefully put Cherry on his chest. She clutched his t-shirt slightly before releasing it and going to sleep. Harry soon snuggled back up to Louis side and threw an arm over Louis stomach so he could hold Cherry while they slept.

Louis smiled at the two loves of his life and fell asleep along with them.

                            ♥

"Morning sunshine." Harry said looking Louis in the eyes when he woke up. "What are you doing up so early?"  Louis asks rubbing his eyes slightly.

"Mom just texted me saying that we could eat breakfast at her house. So get dressed sleepyhead!"  Harry giggled tickling Louis stomach making him burst out in laughter.

"Alright, alright I'm up!"

"Good because me and Cherry are already ready." He  said holding up a giggling baby dressed in red matching her name. And her eyes. Louis shook off those thought and went to the bathroom for a shower. 

                                                                                ♥

"Hello Anne!" I said as we stepped into Harry's mom's house. She held me tightly in an embrace "Good morning Louis." She bent down slowly to Cherry's stroller and poked her in the nose. "Good morning little one, how'd you sleep?"

"If you count crying as sleep." Harry said chuckling. Louis scoffed a bit at that because as he recalled, Harry was sound asleep the whole night. 

Anne led us to the dining room which revealed a full table of delicious foods. Louis giggled as he heard Harry's stomach rumbled and he blushed.

"Me and Gem spent all morning cooking this!" Anne exclaimed with a happy grin. She clapped and said "Well get comfortable and enjoy the food! I'll wake Gem, she passed out as soon as we finished cooking."

She said with a playful eye roll walking in the direction of the stairs. Harry put Cherry in the high-chair that was sat by the table. He smiled to himself at the consideration his mom put in to the breakfast.

Louis pilled two plates full of stuff he wanted and things he knew Harry would eat. Meanwhile, Harry spooned a bit of warm grits into a baby bowl to feed it to Cherry.

She was only two months old, of course, but vampire babies mature fast so she could eat things like baby food and grits since they're softer. The problem was, was that she refused to eat it. She would turn away in cry or whine yet, her stomach would growl.

Harry, knew something was up. He knew his baby was hungry but why? "Louis, Cherry's not eating... I'm worried." Harry said giving up on trying to stuff the spoonful into her mouth. "Try another food." Louis said pointing to the apple sauce next to the maple syrup.

Harry sighed a bit and picked up the apple sauce trying to feed it to Cherry.  She turned her head and started crying real tears now. "Louis," Harry whined. "She's not eating it."Louis stopped filling plates to go see what was wrong with Cherry.

He leaned into her high-chair and kissed her nose slightly. She only whined and her stomach growling grew louder. He looked into her eyes as they turned a bright red.

Louis turned to see Harry's mouth agape in shock. "W-what's going on?" Harry asked gasping. Harry looked at Louis with shocked eyes making him chuckle a bit. "She's a vampire, Harry. She's hungry will you feed her?" Louis asked him sternly, in a hinting tone. 

Harry looked taken back at first but

then sighed. If it was for his baby, he'll do it. Harry leaned his head to the side exposing his neck making Louis laugh outloud. "She doesn't have teeth love." 

Louis took Harry's hand and grabbed his index finger bringing it to his mouth slowly. Louis opened his mouth and sucked Harry's finger biting it slowly. He shivered at the taste of Harry's blood spilling on his tongue. 

He took the finger out of his mouth when he thought the blood was running smooth enough and brought it to Cherry's mouth. She sucked on it happily and sighed at the taste. Louis waited a minute before pulling Harry's finger back who looked still in a state of shock.

 Louis took a spoonful of apple sauce again and fed it to Cherry who took it happily. Harry sighed and sat back down at the table. It was bound to happen some day but, why so soon?