Chapter 5- Fluffy & Smutty pt. 2

Louis gasped at the sudden intrusion of Harry's finger inside of him. The vampire wasn't used to being a bottom.

"Hurts." He whimpered feeling tears sting in his eyes.

Louis bit on the back of his arm trying to hold in a scream as Harry added a second finger, thrusting in and out of Louis relentlessly.

Harry catching sight of his boyfriend straining started to feel guilty for thinking this was such a turn on. "Stop Lou...Wanna hear you."

Louis lifted off his arm letting out a throaty moan that echoed throughout the room. Harry bit his lip hard drawing blood.

Then, Louis felt it. The lust. There wasn't any turning back now.

Louis was so quick Harry hadn't even blinked before he realized he was pinned down to the bed being straddled by Louis.

Louis moaned in pleasure when he saw Harry's sweet blood dripping from his lip down to his chin.

In a swift move Louis brought to fingers to Harry's chin tilting his head up. There eyes met.

Louis licked the trail of blood running down Harry's chin to his lips. He sucked Harry's bruised bottom lip into his mouth sucking the blood from it causing Harry to squirm underneath him. Louis smirked looking down at the boy. Eyes a deep shade red and full of lust.

Harry didn't know if he should be afraid or turned on. He knew how Louis could get when he got like this. Maybe he should try to calm him.

He ignored the negative thoughts in his head as Louis began lightly sucking bruises into his neck. Knowing that if he bit any harder he could possibly kill Harry. And that's the last thing he wanted.

"L-lou, no t-teasing" Harry got out with a shaky breath as the vampire thrusted his hips roughly into Harry's crotch.

Louis got the message lifting the younger boy's legs and wrapping them around his torso as he slowly guided his tip in.

"Louuuuiiiiissssss" Harry hissed eyes watering. Louis didn't prep him and he was being so rough with him. Maybe he shouldn't have bit his lip...

Louis started pounding into Harry over and over causing the boy to yelp. Harry couldn't help it he felt so full. Louis was just so big, it felt almost inhuman.

Well, duh. Harry said to himself frowning at his thoughts.

Harry suddenly snapped back to what was happening when he felt Louis hit his prostate. He screamed in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, fuck yes. Mmmm r-right there Louis, yes baby."

"You like that, yeah?" Louis said his red eyes meeting Harry's green ones with a smirk planted on his face.

Louis put his hands on Harry's bum lifting him up to his hips to get a better angle.

Harry cried out when Louis hit his sweet spot dead on with all his might. His vampire strength allowing him to go deeper and deeper. Harder and harder.

"So. Fucking. Tight." Louis grunted thrusting harder into harry at  each word. The pleasure became to much for Harry causing him to cry out.

"L-Louis! Im gon-ahhh"

Harry came with a choked sob, his eyes red and wet.

Louis thrusted harder as Harry's walls clenched around him. "To much Lou, to much!" Harry cried at the overstimulation. Shaking his head over and over.

And with that Louis came deep inside him. He slid out causing them both to groan at the lack of contact.

Louis looked over to see Harry with his curls on his face damped with sweat, his eyes red from crying and his body still trembling from his orgasm.

"Fuck Harry," Louis said crawling over to Harry's side, feeling guilty. His eyes turned back to the wonderful shade of light blue. "Did I hurt you baby?"

"N-no L-lou, I liked it a-alot." Harry said shutting his eyes and opening them back to meet the vampire's loving gaze.

Louis kissed his temple gently grabbing the covers to pull it up to their shoulders. He wrapped his arm around his boyfriend's waist, sighing in relief when he stopped shaking. He pulled himself closer so he could watch Harry while he slept. 

"I-I love you Lou." Harry said before closing his eyes

"I love you too Hazzy."

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. I WAS REALLY SICK. AND DID YOU GUYS SEE "STORY OF MY LIFE" VIDEO? AMAZING RIGHT?! IM STILL SOBBING:')