Chapter 2- Cuddling Louis

It's been a few weeks now and Harry is just starting to get used to this whole "Vampire boyfriend" thing. It was actually quite interesting. Nothing could go wrong... right?

It was the middle of the night, the air was cool outside and Harry was in his bed snuggled under the soft knit covers, laying in the dark as the faint light from the moon shined through his balcony window, with Louis right by his side. He was all comfty and snug as they whispered and giggled into eachothers ears half asleep. If Harry could pick his favourite moment of Louis looking beautiful, it would be now: His eyes shining blue in the dark room, his fringe all over his head drooping into his eyes, his mouth crinkling up into a toothy grin everytime Harry reaches over to bite at his earlobe playfully. Harry couldn't help fangirling in his head knowing that he's the only person that can get Louis like this. His Louis.

Harry rolled on top of Louis playfully.

"Haz, stop it." Louis chuckled playfully squeezing at Harry's hips causing him to squirm. Harry turned around fully facing Louis now. Chest to chest. "Hi" Harry said, pecking Louis' nose. "Hi" Louis said back turning his head to the side, smiling. Harry could tell he was blushing. "Hey Haz, we've been dating for a while now and-

"Holy crap Lou, are you proposing to me?!" Harry cut in, playfully exaggerating a gasp. "No, love, but if I was you would've totally ruined it." Louis said laughing lightly. He loved Louis' little high pitched laughs, they were music to his ears.

"Anyways, like I was saying, we've been dating for a while and I was wondering if you would like to meet my family?" Louis asked shyly. There was a bit of a pause.

...

"And they're like...Vampires too?" Harry said trying not to sound nervous. One because he was worried Louis' family wouldn't like him. Two because what would they think if Louis brought a mortal home?

"Yeah," Louis said cutting into Harry's thoughts "Don't be scared Haz, it will be fine I promise, I'll never let anything happen to you... Besides, my family's really nice! They'll love you!" Harry thought about it for a moment... Well if they're anything like Louis then this shouldn't be half bad, and he trusts when Louis says he won't let anything happen to him. "Okay Lou, I'll give it a try." Harry says lowering himself to lay on the crook of Louis' neck.

"Thanks so much for trying babe, sleepy love?" Louis asked placing a soft kiss to Harry's temple. Harry nodded. Louis pulled the covers up to their necks and held Harry by the waist. He lifted his hand to caress Harry's head and ran his fingers through Harry's soft brown curls until he heard the younger boy snoring. Then he drifted off to sleep right along with him.

Sorry if it's short, next chapters will be bigger.